Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GPS RI South 03B in National Cup Finals

I'm a little surprised that nobody's mentioned yet that the GPS RI South 03B team is in the US Club Soccer national cup finals this week. I just saw that they won their first game 6-1 today, with two more to play before the semis.

It would sure be nice to see Rhody do well at the national level, regardless of which club it is representing the state.

Impressive but you forgot to mention there are a handful of teams from Rhody.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Impressive but you forgot to mention there are a handful of teams from Rhody.
      And they are? Why not list them and give them some credit?

Comment

And they are? Why not list them and give them some credit?
        Every winner of the RI State Cup are there for National Cup. Most get put in second division but a few are strong enough to warrant 1st Division placement. This GPS RI team got 1st divionsion placement, so good for them!!!

Comment

Every winner of the RI State Cup are there for National Cup. Most get put in second division but a few are strong enough to warrant 1st Division placement. This GPS RI team got 1st divionsion placement, so good for them!!!
          There are 3 other RI teams placed in the Super Group/Division 1. Today results: 3 wins, 1 tie and 2 losts. Not bad.

Comment

Ah, that explains it. We no longer live in the region and didn't know how teams were placed. I thought maybe they sent top teams from the region. We just happen to know a few players from the GPS team and that's why I was asking. It's good to see all the teams did well today & hope they can keep it up!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X