Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GPS Connecticut

I see a GPS Connecticut team entered at several age groups in a summer tournament in Rhode Island. I'd that the Shoreline FC takeover? Or did they start from scratch?

It is the summer teams they have going. They are basically just shoreline FC kids from Greenwich or North Branford.

Comment

Why GPS during summer? Will they go back as Shoreline in the Fall?

Comment

Shoreline FC partnered with GPS last year. They supply coaches etc to some of the teams. I guess part of the deal was for GPS to offer a summer program without taking players away from the Shoreline FC program. Only a matter of time before GPS set up shop in CT and offer year round play. Doesn't look good to be partnered with a program that is sinking. Especially the North Branford branch.

Comment

It's not just the North Branford branch, Greenwich is struggling. My guess is Shoreline will try to prop up their numbers and make a sale. GPS will have a lot of work to do to get a competitive group on the field. The North Branford branch is dead in the water. They made the critical mistake of bringing in crap players and they will not recover. They are in a death spiral.

Comment

Shoreline would be wise to cut a deal with GPS now. If they wait they may not have anything to sell. I know the North Branford branch has really taken a down turn. Rats from a sinking ship.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
              Shoreline FC partnered with GPS last year. They supply coaches etc to some of the teams. I guess part of the deal was for GPS to offer a summer program without taking players away from the Shoreline FC program. Only a matter of time before GPS set up shop in CT and offer year round play. Doesn't look good to be partnered with a program that is sinking. Especially the North Branford branch.
              Why would anyone want to play at the bubble and under powerlines?

Comment

SCP is doing it.

Comment

Which is why they are both failing so badly.

Comment

Which is why they are both failing so badly.
                    Everyone worry about your own team. So will be fine. The dikranians are all over it. New bubble coming soon. Unbelievable buildout. Like montville

Comment

Why would anyone want to play at the bubble and under powerlines?
                      We shouldn't play in bubbles, under power lines, at great fields with poor parking configurations, at places with boards, at places with grass, at places with unpaved parking lots ..... where is the soccer Utopia that you live in?

Comment

We shouldn't play in bubbles, under power lines, at great fields with poor parking configurations, at places with boards, at places with grass, at places with unpaved parking lots ..... where is the soccer Utopia that you live in?
                        Why, it is at FSA bozo. Scp or FSA
                        ? Hmmmm. Tough choice. Same price btw.

Comment

You forgot about playing at facilities with veinless hot dogs. I think that's officially off limits as well. Or for clubs associated with guys named Rich.

Comment

Why, it is at FSA bozo. Scp or FSA
                            ? Hmmmm. Tough choice. Same price btw.
                            Mr derpy-derp, we're talking about shoreline. Fsa is state's biggest money grab btw.

Comment

Mr derpy-derp, we're talking about shoreline. Fsa is state's biggest money grab btw.
                              I think dipsh!t FSA dad was saying that fsa has best facility. If he wasn't saying that, he's got a brain filled with applesauce.

I don't think he said his name, but derp has a nice ring

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X