Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Does anyone know who's the U16 coach? It seems like the U14 are the only ones aware of who their coach will be.
    If your kid was selected then you would know.

Comment

Wow! The BU spinners are on full cycle. He is just another CSU reject like CS.
      He was successful at Sunrise and he will be successful at BU.

1 Peter 2:1 associates evil speaking with envy. We may do wrong by speaking evil of others because we envy their abilities or blessings or the honor or favor they have received. We may seek to exalt ourselves above them by making them look bad.

Comment

He was successful at Sunrise and he will be successful at BU.

1 Peter 2:1 associates evil speaking with envy. We may do wrong by speaking evil of others because we envy their abilities or blessings or the honor or favor they have received. We may seek to exalt ourselves above them by making them look bad.
        Who would "envy" someone who couldn't last in CSU? Let's get real here!

Boca United can best be summed up.....

Romans 1:28-30 “And since they did not see fit to acknowledge God, God gave them up to a debased mind to do what ought not to be done. They were filled with all manner of unrighteousness, evil, covetousness, malice. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, maliciousness. They are gossips, slanderers, haters of God, insolent, haughty, boastful, inventors of evil, disobedient to parents.”

Comment

Actually Bruno is a great coach. Bruno wasn't fired, he left on his own will because he was exposing how crappy CSU and the whole organization as a whole. When you excel and other coaches are exposed for their laziness you become unlike by the organization. Great addition to Boca United if the rumor is correct. Coach Bruno is great. The girl will love him if they want to excel.
          Bruno wasn't fired? Are you sure you want to let that cat out of the bag? He illegally used an ineligible player in the tournament. Playing a player with a red card, and pretending it was her twin sister. Go ahead call CSU I'm sure they'll tell you. Great job doing your homework BU

Comment

Bruno wasn't fired? Are you sure you want to let that cat out of the bag? He illegally used an ineligible player in the tournament. Playing a player with a red card, and pretending it was her twin sister. Go ahead call CSU I'm sure they'll tell you. Great job doing your homework BU
            BU won't do ANY homework! They are desperate for coaches! And if they hire a coach from CSU, you can bet there is baggage. Just like CS who was fired the year before for sleeping with the team manager.

Comment

Nothing , I would just stay at Coral Springs / parkland / margate , they listed all their coaches already

Good luck

Comment

That was Team Boca. Coach used a red card player and got caught. He was fined. Player was on suspension for fighting.

Comment

BU won't do ANY homework! They are desperate for coaches! And if they hire a coach from CSU, you can bet there is baggage. Just like CS who was fired the year before for sleeping with the team manager.
                  CS isn't even listed on the BU website with a photo. He is an AFTERTHOUGHT!

Comment

Nothing , I would just stay at Coral Springs / parkland / margate , they listed all their coaches already

Good luck
                    Margate? Ok , I'm sure their website is cute and updated

Comment

BU really? Still no updates on G-DA DOC? B-DA DOC?
                      NOT EVEN the COACHES? Players have no idea who their coach is?
                      Sign here give me your money but won't disclose who will develop the player?
                      Is it me or you have to be insane to agree to such terms?
                      What happened to full discloser?

See link below:

http://www.gbysa.org/Default.aspx?tabid=330913
                      Does anyone know who's the U14 girls DA coach?

Comment

Dude I'm been trying to find out who's the DA U16 boys coach for over a month after I accepted the offer.

Comment

I heard it is PC

Comment

If ur kid was picked u already know... who are u? U obviously don't have a kid that was picked or are just trolling ... all good over here at BU

Comment

I heard EE is gonna coach every team

Comment

If ur kid was picked u already know... who are u? U obviously don't have a kid that was picked or are just trolling ... all good over here at BU
                                All is good at BU, but your statement is not true. Some teams have not been assigned coaches. I am also a parent of a player that was accepted. Contract signed and money paid. Coach? No idea. Club said that we will be advised by August.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X