Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    That is why they keep jumping from club to club......
    When the coach and club are not loyal and the goal to replace the bottom 1/3 of the rosters then what do you expect? Need hoppers to fill the 1/3 that must go.

Comment

PV is neutral feeding both JAYFC and FESA's Rec and other teams.

Comment

They want to have PV in their pocket. The thread is staying amiable.

Comment

Not me, I have appreciated the merger. I would continue driving from Racetrack Rd to Patton. Coaching staff has been great, executive director has been engaged, and well established club within the soccer community. Better than any other option in town. PVSC needed the merger more than JAYFC did. Kids have more opportunities now. Hope it doesn't happen though. I like splitting our practices up during the week so I at least do not have to drive far for a day or 2.
          You will see that the merger has only helped top teams in selection of players. Da and some girls teams got a larger pool of players. Second year in and the top directors have the top teams at armada. Directors at pv got a raise and still have their jobs. Pressure from parents are forcing the board to reconsider the merge because the majority of kids on lower level team are forgotten. As for fesa, Fesa directors put more work in and will eventually claim all the talent when elite, encl boys and girls beat the crap out of the kids at Patton.

Comment

You will see that the merger has only helped top teams in selection of players. Da and some girls teams got a larger pool of players. Second year in and the top directors have the top teams at armada. Directors at pv got a raise and still have their jobs. Pressure from parents are forcing the board to reconsider the merge because the majority of kids on lower level team are forgotten. As for fesa, Fesa directors put more work in and will eventually claim all the talent when elite, encl boys and girls beat the crap out of the kids at Patton.

You sir, have raised do*chebaggery to new level. Congratulations!

Comment

You sir, have raised do*chebaggery to new level. Congratulations!
              WOW has this guy stroked his ego in the shower this morning. I bet you are some large out of shape washed up of a man, seriously. I bet you would run away like a wussy if confronted by a real man.

Comment

Players and parents will go to the club where they can find a good caring coach and team. It's not rocket science!

Comment

I have money and I can bully people.

Comment

WOW has this guy stroked his ego in the shower this morning. I bet you are some large out of shape washed up of a man, seriously. I bet you would run away like a wussy if confronted by a real man.
                    Sincerely,

The guy who is into large out of shape washed up men.

Comment

FECES trolling

Well, just got with are old team. Same kids, same coach, same uniforms, no mention of a divorce with pro team. This whole thread was a complete troll. Perfect example of FESES trolling. You couldn't beat us when we were called Elite 1 and now that we've changed our name to ECNL, I expect we'll be driving to Georgia (again) to end up playing another JayFC team for the final trophy, as usual.

Comment

Well, just got with are old team. Same kids, same coach, same uniforms, no mention of a divorce with pro team. This whole thread was a complete troll. Perfect example of FESES trolling. You couldn't beat us when we were called Elite 1 and now that we've changed our name to ECNL, I expect we'll be driving to Georgia (again) to end up playing another JayFC team for the final trophy, as usual.

With the added benefit of playing Fesa head to head in ECNL. Now everyone gets to put up or shut up.

Comment

Some differences

There are some differences to mention once JAYFC beats ECNL FESA, (again). FESA ECNL have been practicing since early August. JayFC ECNL starts practice this comming monday. I'd say that's pretty profound. To have a whole month of training, and still get shelled. I'll follow up with the results of our first counter. I'm sure you'll have excuses. Remember í said that.

Comment

There are some differences to mention once JAYFC beats ECNL FESA, (again). FESA ECNL have been practicing since early August. JayFC ECNL starts practice this comming monday. I'd say that's pretty profound. To have a whole month of training, and still get shelled. I'll follow up with the results of our first counter. I'm sure you'll have excuses. Remember í said that.
                            It is about developing too. Gelling teams with practices, In house preseason games, Atlanta showcase against other ECNL and elite teams, and the preseason Florida Elite Invitational before the real matches.

Comment

It is about developing too. Gelling teams with practices, In house preseason games, Atlanta showcase against other ECNL and elite teams, and the preseason Florida Elite Invitational before the real matches.
                              Don't forget about the gotsoccer ranking points!!! Those are most important so you can prove who is really #1 in the state. ;)

Comment

Development?

There's no development at FESA. They have a peculiar habit of trying to poach players and coaches from other leagues. I'd love to explain in more detail why this is the case, but it's the first day of school, and I'm positively giddy, and have better things to do then explain reality to someone who is suffering from radiation poisoning from wearing too much volt clothing.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X