OMG - ODP in Alabama was a joke!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are the Region pool lists posted somewhere?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Are the Region pool lists posted somewhere?
      Yes. Duh.

Comment

Yes. Duh.
        After they make the region pool then what happens?

Comment

Why do people keep saying the coaches are HS coaches? That has never been my experience in all the years my daughter has been involved.

This year the 2001 girls were coached and trained all week by the head coaches of Southern Miss, UT, and Johnson and Wales. The only other non-college coach with them was a well respected FL coach with a USSF B license.

Comment

Why do people keep saying the coaches are HS coaches? That has never been my experience in all the years my daughter has been involved.

This year the 2001 girls were coached and trained all week by the head coaches of Southern Miss, UT, and Johnson and Wales. The only other non-college coach with them was a well respected FL coach with a USSF B license.
            Trolls wanting to knock down ODP. College coaches everywhere including Mississippi State. The college coaches get a summer job and get to see the elite players from the southeast in action.
            Priceless!

Comment

Nat'l team camp. Duh.

Comment

Nat'l team camp. Duh.
                Also Inter-Regionals in Boca and International games

Comment

The Florida State ODP coaches that have to recommend the player are only HS coaches!! In otherwords, if you play kickball, you're recommended! If you play for the HS competition, their agenda kicks in. Research the names of the state coaches. How many girls do you know that come back from HS soccer better - more like bad habits from bad coaching!!

Comment

The Florida State ODP coaches that have to recommend the player are only HS coaches!! In otherwords, if you play kickball, you're recommended! If you play for the HS competition, their agenda kicks in. Research the names of the state coaches. How many girls do you know that come back from HS soccer better - more like bad habits from bad coaching!!
                    My 2001 daughter's state coach this year is the UT head coach, ES. I have no clue what you're talking about. She's been in the ODP program for a few years now and every year a college coach has been her state coach.

Comment

I forget to mention I've only ever seen these girls play fast, one touch, possession soccer. No kickball, not even close.

Comment

My 2001 daughter's state coach this year is the UT head coach, ES. I have no clue what you're talking about. She's been in the ODP program for a few years now and every year a college coach has been her state coach.
                        This thread has been relatively positive until people who do not have kids in ODP and want to stereotype it as kickball get on here for whatever agenda.

Comment

Players are now part of pool for the year will be selected to possibly participate in
                          Region events in state and out of state, Boca Intraregionals competition in November, Phonix ODP Nationals in March,
                          International trip in Spring to either - Costa Rica, Brazil, England depending on birth year as different ages go todifferent events.
                          Great experience for players to learn and gain from experiences.
                          Congrats on selection

Comment

Players are now part of pool for the year will be selected to possibly participate in
                            Region events in state and out of state, Boca Intraregionals competition in November, Phonix ODP Nationals in March,
                            International trip in Spring to either - Costa Rica, Brazil, England depending on birth year as different ages go todifferent events.
                            Great experience for players to learn and gain from experiences.
                            Congrats on selection
                            When do the invites go out for Boca?

Comment

Most of the girls will be participating in GDA , since GDA will be doing their own thing, that's gong to dilute the field ALOT , what's going to happen?

Comment

Most of the girls will be participating in GDA , since GDA will be doing their own thing, that's gong to dilute the field ALOT , what's going to happen?
                                The Florida clubs are producing more and more elite talent and there will be plenty for ODP to choose without the GDA players. No worries.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X