Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    So why shouldn't Suzy be able to marry Rex the dog her partner of 10 years?? Why not according to you people there is no definitive right and wrong and it's all subjective. I
    A common feature of many conservatives' thoughts is equating homosexuality with bestiality.

It puzzles me that anyone spends any time at all thinking about bestiality unless you are a dyed-in-the-wool pervert. In fact, the notion never crosses MY mind unless some wingnut is prattling on about it like you are.

We really don't want to know about the kinds of things you have on your hard drive. A good psychiatrist could help the self-loathing with your own perversions so that you can stop projecting them onto innocent people.

There is help out there. Please get some.

Comment

A common feature of many conservatives' thoughts is equating homosexuality with bestiality.

It puzzles me that anyone spends any time at all thinking about bestiality unless you are a dyed-in-the-wool pervert. In fact, the notion never crosses MY mind unless some wingnut is prattling on about it like you are.

We really don't want to know about the kinds of things you have on your hard drive. A good psychiatrist could help the self-loathing with your own perversions so that you can stop projecting them onto innocent people.

Nice tray and i suggest that it is you who need help. Homosexuality, incest bestiality, inanimateobjectality what ever the desire who are you to say it is wrong, it should be celebrated and taught as normal to kindergartners you racist hater! get with it man the times are changing.

Project much pompous boy?

Comment

Typical liberal, doesn't like the message so personally attacks the messenger. I wonder what is on his anything goes hard drive.

So predictable.

Comment

It puzzles me that anyone spends any time at all thinking about "homosexuality" unless you are a dyed-in-the-wool pervert. Get it yet. Traditional values, please.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X