Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oakwood

What's the deal with the Oakwood DA coach I think he coaches an NPL team too??? Seems shady

Why did he hit on you?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      What's the deal with the Oakwood DA coach I think he coaches an NPL team too??? Seems shady
      uh bozo - is that you?

Comment

Why would it be? All USSF cares about is that a DA coach meets their qualifications (although, in reality not all do). Then if a B team gets a highly qualified coach, then that B team benefits as well. I'm not with OW; I just don't see the issue. It's a management decision on how to allocate their staff.

Comment

What’s the deal with you reading through their coaching assignments if your kid isn’t in the club? Weird

Comment

What’s the deal with you reading through their coaching assignments if your kid isn’t in the club? Weird
            Good one and why did you answer

Comment

coaching assignments at OW are always fun to look at. I like to see what group of kids is going to suffer this year

Comment

Why did he hit on you?
                Another reason why this forum is awful clowns like this

Comment

coaching assignments at OW are always fun to look at. I like to see what group of kids is going to suffer this year
                  Coach that came from Stars full of promises what a joke

Comment

Another reason why this forum is awful clowns like this
                    So I assume you accepted the tongue action that was offered?

Comment

So I assume you accepted the tongue action that was offered?
                      No I let you go first and I guess you liked it that's why you ask

Comment

No I let you go first and I guess you liked it that's why you ask
                        I applaud your willingness to accept sloppy seconds like a real man.......gulp

Comment

I applaud your willingness to accept sloppy seconds like a real man.......gulp
                          Another loser in the thread......... You must be proud of your abilities way to step up

Comment

Another loser in the thread......... You must be proud of your abilities way to step up
                            Don’t be bitter bleached cornhole licker, I’ll leave some in the chamber for your tasting

Comment

OW Sucks

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X