Clear All

Ginga - CFC Merger

Is it true?

^^^
    Troll

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Is it true?
      Not as true as the merger between me and your wife .... Again.

Comment

I just don't get why being stupid online is a source of entertainment for people.

Comment

I just don't get why being stupid online is a source of entertainment for people.
          I know. The person who started this thread is a moron.

Comment

I know. The person who started this thread is a moron.
            Thanks for speaking up .... I couldn't type ..... I was still merging.

Comment

One of these years Everson is going to unload that club, pocket a big wad of cash, and move back home.

Comment

Not sure if it is a merger but they are both sharing outdoor fields and they have merged a 2005 Boys team. Maybe co-dependent?

Comment

Everson makes a ton of money so I don't think he wants to give that up. But he has to figure out a way to keep players after 13. Some sort of merge could make a lot of sense.

Comment

Everson makes a ton of money so I don't think he wants to give that up. But he has to figure out a way to keep players after 13. Some sort of merge could make a lot of sense.
                    Where do his players, after 13, go? He loses one or two to CFCU, where else do they go?

Comment

The money in youth soccer is in the younger ages. Players that move on to player at high level club like ECNL are the top 1% in the state. There's no need to chase that end of the business. Building a solid club catering to local kids is ideal. Losing a top player or two to a top team is a good thing not a problem. By 14 kids that are going to give it a go for college soccer need to jump to a top team. If Ginga builds a reputation for development that only helps matters.

Comment

The money in youth soccer is in the younger ages. Players that move on to player at high level club like ECNL are the top 1% in the state. There's no need to chase that end of the business. Building a solid club catering to local kids is ideal. Losing a top player or two to a top team is a good thing not a problem. By 14 kids that are going to give it a go for college soccer need to jump to a top team. If Ginga builds a reputation for development that only helps matters.
                        Not the OP but parents wan to know what options there are beyond middle school. Not everyone can play at the highest level. BS is prime example - good coaching and development but where do you go from there when teams tend to fall apart once the top players leave? I have no idea if this CFC thing is true. But if they can operate as a CFC branch then tell families after U14 you can play on one of these other CFC branch teams (I guess sound or maybe Arsenal)?

Comment

The better players at Ginga can move to these other teams without Everson having to merge.

And the branch CFC teams, at older ages, aren't any better than what he's offering right now.

Comment

The better players at Ginga can move to these other teams without Everson having to merge.

And the branch CFC teams, at older ages, aren't any better than what he's offering right now.
                            Do they run older teams?

Comment

Not sure if it is a merger but they are both sharing outdoor fields and they have merged a 2005 Boys team. Maybe co-dependent?
                              Really? What league is that team playing?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X