X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UPDX 3 Woodburn 0

Comment

Thanks for posting scores here! This my only source for state, local and national news, including sports scores, so you are doing a great service.

Can you post the NFL scores?

My home PC is really old and can only open a few sites. Getting a lot of mileage out of this old Gateway 2000 with the pentium.

Hopefully once the pandemic is over I can get cable again but for now this will have to do.

Comment

UPDX 1 Woodburn 3
        Updx 0, cuervos 1
        WashT 1, Woodburn 1
        FC 1, F-Bombs 4
        Cfc 1, opfc 5

Comment

Interesting

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
            Thanks for posting scores here! This my only source for state, local and national news, including sports scores, so you are doing a great service.

Can you post the NFL scores?

My home PC is really old and can only open a few sites. Getting a lot of mileage out of this old Gateway 2000 with the pentium.

Hopefully once the pandemic is over I can get cable again but for now this will have to do.
            Biden 306, Trump 232

Comment

USMNT 6-2 Panama

Comment

Scuthorpe United 1, Port Vale 0
                Abo Eisa scores the goal!

Comment

UPDX 1 Woodburn 3
                  Updx 0, cuervos 1
                  WashT 1, Woodburn 1
                  FC 1, F-Bombs 4
                  Cfc 1, opfc 5
                  Stop the presses. This is huge.

Comment

Final predictions of OYSA league play before who knows when?

Comment

Final predictions of OYSA league play before who knows when?
                      UPDX 2, FC 1
                      CFC 4, Woodburn 0
                      ADF 1, OPFC 0
                      WashT 0, Crows 0

Comment

Westside thrashes the Crows, 4-0

Comment

Washington Timbers 2, CFC 1

Comment

Looks like one additional game has been added to the 05 fall schedule, which means there are three matches left, all involving the Washington Timbers.

This weekend, the boyz from the Couv travel down to Lake O to take on a struggling OPFC team.

The Saturday after that, it's the Battle of the Evans's, as new WashT coach SE takes on his old team (now coached by dear old Dad) at the Gresham Gun Range. If Westside wins or ties, then the fall league title is theirs. If fils beats pater, then either WashT or UPDX will claim the Coveted Bold Red Font on the OYSA Schedule Page. For WashT to claim the title, not only will they need to beat Westside, and do no worse than a win and a tie in the other two games (and if they tie, win a tiebreaker with UPDX).

Sunday the 14th, it's another drive down to Gresham to take on the F-Bombs.

Thoughts? Predictions?

Comment

Thoughts? Predictions?
                              No. Stop stirring it up. Enjoy your kids. Enjoy the games.

Stop creating drama. You know you create drama, so save it.

This will all be over soon.

Comment

WashT 2, Oregon Premier 1

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X