Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    If they don't concede goals then one's all they need.
    ND 3-0 UCONN

Trip to Indiana starts with a blowout

https://uconnhuskies.com/news/2018/8...otre-dame.aspx

Comment

Indiana 1-0 UCONN

0-2 in Hoosier State. Zero goals scored

Comment

Ray Reid and his staff should pack their bags and quit before they make a fool out of thermselves. So much for having international players who’re receiving soccer scholarships if they can’t even make a huge impact. They should just put in CT players. AD quit the program because he probably knows RR and his staffs only d1ck rides international players and one of them took his spot and is a second or third choice depending how many d1cks Reid must put in his entire throat.

Comment

Ray Reid and his staff should pack their bags and quit before they make a fool out of thermselves. So much for having international players who’re receiving soccer scholarships if they can’t even make a huge impact. They should just put in CT players. AD quit the program because he probably knows RR and his staffs only d1ck rides international players and one of them took his spot and is a second or third choice depending how many d1cks Reid must put in his entire throat.
          Ray reid sucks. Heave ho. Let him fly. Does very little

Comment

A lot of the internationals start

Comment

Mikey Kydes for UCONN!!!

Comment

Mikey Kydes for UCONN!!!
                Did he change his name to switch things up a bit?

Comment

ray reid is a grumpy old sod. time for new life, any life

Comment

Yes Mikey hasn’t been relieved of his duties

Comment

Grump old sod = MK. Perfect.

Comment

Grump old sod = MK. Perfect.
                        Younger than Ray, equally as dooshy, more hair gel and not as fat yet. I say it’s a potential upgrade for Uconn. Plus MK wouldn’t need to beg, borrow and steal for a facility anymore.

Comment

I've dealt with RR a couple times and hes been really honest. Some people might not like the message hes "being honest with", but it is what it is. Sometimes you dont want to hear what someone has to say.

I've seen him give the recruiting speech at the college ID events and its brutally honest, which is a real eye opener for the uninitiated. I really appreciated the info he gave, which I had not heard from anyone else, ever.

He may be getting old and disconnected and that happens to everyone at some point in their career arc.

I dont think there is really a need to smash the guy at this point, he did good things and that has to be acknowledged, and maybe its time to move along. Arsene Wenger had to move on and so did Ferguson at some point when they weren't getting it done anymore.

Associating him with MK is not really fair.

Comment

I've dealt with RR a couple times and hes been really honest. Some people might not like the message hes "being honest with", but it is what it is. Sometimes you dont want to hear what someone has to say.

I've seen him give the recruiting speech at the college ID events and its brutally honest, which is a real eye opener for the uninitiated. I really appreciated the info he gave, which I had not heard from anyone else, ever.

He may be getting old and disconnected and that happens to everyone at some point in their career arc.

I dont think there is really a need to smash the guy at this point, he did good things and that has to be acknowledged, and maybe its time to move along. Arsene Wenger had to move on and so did Ferguson at some point when they weren't getting it done anymore.

When was the last time Reid has done anything good for the program? Yes I acknowledge his past accomplishments from more than a decade ago, but how much time has he wasted to accomplish nothing and how much patience does UCONN have to keep him and to continue paying him high salary; Yes there were few players recruited to MLS that came from his program, but did he really do anything to take credit for their achievements? No, those players were skilled before joining his program, all he had to do was give them playing time with the big boys to get experience. Everyone and even most of the players Dislike him because it’s not that he’s honest, he’s honestly a d0uche who may seem nice and honest to parents/fans/media but he really is not as a role model as some may think he is.

He may say you have to “earn it” to get playing time, but he’s always recruiting outsiders to take the other players role and does not give two sh1ts about you once he has his people to suck up on and the same goes for his staff. Why else did AD left? He recruits big players For the physicality of playing D1 but now look where they are now. You could be having the greatest season in UCONN history but if Reid finds someone better from outside, you better start packing your bags.

Comment

Fair?! I would venture to say Mickey knows WAY more about Soccer than Ray Reid ever will.
                              And would be a better coach for UCONN. Say what you will about him as a businessman, his hair gel and his mothers Baklava. He's a good coach and he's played the game at the highest levels in this Country.

Comment

Fair?! I would venture to say Mickey knows WAY more about Soccer than Ray Reid ever will.
                                And would be a better coach for UCONN. Say what you will about him as a businessman, his hair gel and his mothers Baklava. He's a good coach and he's played the game at the highest levels in this Country.
                                Oh my fuking lord. If he's such a coaching god why hasn't he been scooped by colleges or higher levels of USSF?

You know what MK is good at? Driving his club off a cliff and hiding donations

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X