Hey Beachbum!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Perfect example. This guy doesn't wait much at all then floods all the threads with the same vitriol. It is never ending and voluminous.

Here is a point he doesn't seem to consider. If BTDT is all about NEFC, then Perspective's constant criticism of him is then all anti NEFC and by default pro Stars/Scorpions/ECNL. The fact that he never fails to respond is where the claim that the Stars/Scorpions/ECNL are constantly hyping their pov's comes from. Perspective causes them more problems than he solves for them. That is very sad because he claims he doesn't even have kids playing anymore never mind for those clubs.

Comment

New poster. Why does criticizing BTDT equal a proStars/Scorpions stance. I can object to someones opinion but still percieve that club in a positive light and an alternative.

signed
      UNBIASED

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Perfect example. This guy doesn't wait much at all then floods all the threads with the same vitriol. It is never ending and voluminous.

Here is a point he doesn't seem to consider. If BTDT is all about NEFC, then Perspective's constant criticism of him is then all anti NEFC and by default pro Stars/Scorpions/ECNL. The fact that he never fails to respond is where the claim that the Stars/Scorpions/ECNL are constantly hyping their pov's comes from. Perspective causes them more problems than he solves for them. That is very sad because he claims he doesn't even have kids playing anymore never mind for those clubs.
        This post is a perfect example of what you do, btdt. Your argument here is just so poor. It is the same as when you argue that all th threads would die out if everyone simply ignored you. But then you cry about your very important discussion being thwarted. You can't get get your story straight....because you are so utterly blinded by your rage, blockheadness, whatever. Seems your hatred for Stars/Scorps is far greater than any loyalty for NEFC. And, btw, you blew by it again, so I will repeat it again...NEFC is a great option for any very good player, female or male, looking to advance themselves in soccer, up to and including high level D1 play.

Comment

Originally posted by perspective View Post
          this post is a perfect example of what you do, btdt. Your argument here is just so poor. It is the same as when you argue that all th threads would die out if everyone simply ignored you. But then you cry about your very important discussion being thwarted. You can't get get your story straight....because you are so utterly blinded by your rage, blockheadness, whatever. Seems your hatred for stars/scorps is far greater than any loyalty for nefc. And, btw, you blew by it again, so i will repeat it again...nefc is a great option for any very good player, female or male, looking to advance themselves in soccer, up to and including high level d1 play.
          boring! Tedious!

Comment

boring! Tedious!
            Agreed. Maybe you can try and speak to btdt about it. What he has been doing here for a very long and tedious time as a semi-celebrity person is really pretty incomprehensible. People learn a lot more from him when he simply shares his journey without all the polemics. Actually would be very interesting to hear him talk about being the son a celebrity hall of famer and father of a kid well on her way in the NT mix. That would be a topic that I'm sure would resonate profoundly with a number of us here, and probably go some distance in explaining why many of us (not just him) exhaust the time and energy that we do on this site. Now of course he is under no obligation to do that, but since he is here anyway and since he has made sure that everyone already knows who he is....Just sayin'.

Comment

Know what is boring and tedious. Responding to your own posts over and over and over and over again.. and then over again.

Comment

Perspective=5
                BTDT=2

Comment

Know what is boring and tedious. Responding to your own posts over and over and over and over again.. and then over again.
                  Can you point out where that has happened? And is there any particular reason you don't have similar complaints in response to btdt's extremely repetitive posting?

Comment

Perspective=5
                    BTDT=2
                    Correction....since just #25, btdt = at least 4

Comment

Originally posted by perspective View Post
                      Can you point out where that has happened? And is there any particular reason you don't have similar complaints in response to btdt's extremely repetitive posting?
                      People, give it up. It's no use. OCDman will never relent. That said, if you truly enjoy the sensation of banging your head against a brick wall, don't let me be the one to stop you. But if not, I suggest there are worse things you could do than to simply stand down.

Signed,
                      -a frustrated (but realistic) T-S reader

Comment

Since none of us can really tell who is posting what, it makes more sense to look group the posts according to themes to analyze who is really doing what. It seems that there have been three different themes in this thread since it started. Here are those themes and a count of the number of posts by page attributable to them since the start of this thread.

Page 1- Anti BTDT/Pro Perspective (6) - Pro BTDT/Anti Perspective (4) - Pro TS (0)
                        Page 2- Anti BTDT/Pro Perspective (4) - Pro BTDT/Anti Perspective (3) - Pro TS (3)
                        Page 3- Anti BTDT/Pro Perspective (7) - Pro BTDT/Anti Perspective (3) - Pro TS (0)
                        Page 4- Anti BTDT/Pro Perspective (5) - Pro BTDT/Anti Perspective (5) - Pro TS (0)

Out of the 40 posts in the sampling 22 (55%) represent the Anti BTDT/Pro Perspective theme, 15 (38%) represent the Pro BTDT/Anti Perspective theme, and 3 (8%) represents the Pro TS theme. I bet if you were to do this sort of analysis on many of the other threads you would find pretty much the same percentages.

Comment

People, give it up. It's no use. OCDman will never relent. That said, if you truly enjoy the sensation of banging your head against a brick wall, don't let me be the one to stop you. But if not, I suggest there are worse things you could do than to simply stand down.

Signed,
                          -a frustrated (but realistic) T-S reader
                          Can't sign in just this second and have to go, but just look at what your friend did in the very next post after yours. And that's OK or comprehensible? Think about who he is and how he had the time (and desire) to put that together.

Comment

Since none of us can really tell who is posting what, it makes more sense to look group the posts according to themes to analyze who is really doing what. It seems that there have been three different themes in this thread since it started. Here are those themes and a count of the number of posts by page attributable to them since the start of this thread.

Page 1- Anti BTDT/Pro Perspective (6) - Pro BTDT/Anti Perspective (4) - Pro TS (0)
                            Page 2- Anti BTDT/Pro Perspective (4) - Pro BTDT/Anti Perspective (3) - Pro TS (3)
                            Page 3- Anti BTDT/Pro Perspective (7) - Pro BTDT/Anti Perspective (3) - Pro TS (0)
                            Page 4- Anti BTDT/Pro Perspective (5) - Pro BTDT/Anti Perspective (5) - Pro TS (0)

Out of the 40 posts in the sampling 22 (55%) represent the Anti BTDT/Pro Perspective theme, 15 (38%) represent the Pro BTDT/Anti Perspective theme, and 3 (8%) represents the Pro TS theme. I bet if you were to do this sort of analysis on many of the other threads you would find pretty much the same percentages.
                            Makes sense since that's what the thread was about (and you should know since you started the thread).

Comment

I know that you know that I know that you know that i know that you know that I know that you know who I am. At least, I think so.

You guys are a joke.

Comment

Makes sense since that's what the thread was about (and you should know since you started the thread).
                                Actually the thread was started to complain about OCDman/Perspective constantly killing all discussion on the forum. You are also wrong who started the thread which is another problem. You seem to assume that anyone who doesn't share your pov is BTDT. That is just not true.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X