Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

official ODP I want my $$ back thread

Now that U13 and U14 ryder games are cancelled, when will cjsa be processing the refunds?

It is inexcusable that this decision was not made before 5pm on Thursday with all of the weather forecasting available to the directors of the tournament. Now most of us are out one night hotel reservation fees, never mind people who took the day off of work, kids out of school, etc. What about players from far away that probably left early this morning and had no idea?

Comment

what is inexcusable

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      It is inexcusable that this decision was not made before 5pm on Thursday with all of the weather forecasting available to the directors of the tournament. Now most of us are out one night hotel reservation fees, never mind people who took the day off of work, kids out of school, etc. What about players from far away that probably left early this morning and had no idea?
      Is that Region 1 could not secure a few turf fields to play the U13 and U14 games on in a state with as many turf fields as NJ. You would think someone at region 1 would have some connections....if you gave me 24 hours, I could make a few calls and probably get at least one field and I am nobody in the world of soccer. I mean call NJ ODP and ask them if any of their hs and college coaches in the program could secure some fields...how hard is that? No one at PDA or Matchfit could help with that?

Comment

Now that U13 and U14 ryder games are cancelled, when will cjsa be processing the refunds?
        Just spoke to KZ at CJSA, she says they will be sending in the form of a gift card/credit for HOOTERS.

Stay thirsty my friends.

Comment

Boneheaded

Not having turf arranged for a multi-day multi-state SPRING event is unbelievable. When do we find out about the make-up dates? Will they have turf then???

Comment

Not having turf arranged for a multi-day multi-state SPRING event is unbelievable. When do we find out about the make-up dates? Will they have turf then???
            Make-up dates? Oh, you were under the impression that ODP would give your player a certain number of chances to be seen by R1 scouts... Mmmmmmm. No. You paid for some training sessions pal. Anything you got on top of that was gravy.

Comment

Have people received money back yet? If so who do I call CJSA or Region 1 odp

Comment

Refund

Have people received money back yet? If so who do I call CJSA or Region 1 odp
                You will be getting it, Region 1 was scrambling to reschedule to the 22nd, but CT will not be sending teams that had their tourney cancelled. They were waiting to see if the task could be pulled off, but looks like a of today it is a no go for CT.....

Comment

You will be getting it, Region 1 was scrambling to reschedule to the 22nd, but CT will not be sending teams that had their tourney cancelled. They were waiting to see if the task could be pulled off, but looks like a of today it is a no go for CT.....
                  Really? You mean to tell me other states are ok with sending their teams but CT is declining? What makes CT so different from other states? This is a joke!

Comment

never said it was rescheduled

Really? You mean to tell me other states are ok with sending their teams but CT is declining? What makes CT so different from other states? This is a joke!
                    I said they wee trying...look, Region 1 f'ed up, but trying to schedule a U13 and U14 tournament involving teams from every state in region 1 in two weeks is a huge task. Believe it or not, even if you could get fields and refs, you still need to get hotels, and yo ae assuming all the players and coaches had nothing else planned for that weekend.

Don't be a complete idiot.

Even if they do, it isn't guaranteed. I know NYE put out feelers, but they aren't in for sure if it does go down. Im not a cjsa fan, but you cant pin this one on them.

Comment

I said they wee trying...look, Region 1 f'ed up, but trying to schedule a U13 and U14 tournament involving teams from every state in region 1 in two weeks is a huge task. Believe it or not, even if you could get fields and refs, you still need to get hotels, and yo ae assuming all the players and coaches had nothing else planned for that weekend.

Don't be a complete idiot.

Even if they do, it isn't guaranteed. I know NYE put out feelers, but they aren't in for sure if it does go down. Im not a cjsa fan, but you cant pin this one on them.
                      I will respond, because you started with name calling. How am I an idiot? No one reached out to me to ask if my son could make the 22nd. Same with two other kids on his team. So, no...they didn't try to see it could work. Now you are quoting NYE. I think you are putting out feelers on yourself. Go enjoy!

Comment

LOL....he said feelers.

Comment

sorry...I should have said Mr Idiot

I will respond, because you started with name calling. How am I an idiot? No one reached out to me to ask if my son could make the 22nd. Same with two other kids on his team. So, no...they didn't try to see it could work. Now you are quoting NYE. I think you are putting out feelers on yourself. Go enjoy!
                          Maybe they only reached out to the good kids. Work harder and make Academy and you wont need ODP

Comment

Region 1

U13 and U14 back on....June 22nd...Doubt CT will do it though because half the coaches probably have appointments to get make overs and the other half have to re-apply for their visas

Comment

it is true

U13 and U14 back on....June 22nd...Doubt CT will do it though because half the coaches probably have appointments to get make overs and the other half have to re-apply for their visas
                              Cancelled games are back on like a beachside coach on social media!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X