• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://www.fcwestchester.com/dv7-soccer-partnership/

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Osama is a fuqqing idiot.
      Couldn't agree more. I wish more people would share the stories about the way he REALLY is and not the fake smile " I do it for the kids" bit that he puts on for parents. If he knows he can make a dollar off you its all smiles.

Comment

Hold on, hold on, hold on..... You infer that there are clubs that "really do it for the kids". That thought is in itself ridiculous. Just step back, you are too close. All the alphabet clubs, none of them are there for the kids..... It's all about cash, there is no happily ever after for this story. Town rec's for the littles are there for the kids.... After that all bets are off.

Couldn't agree more. I wish more people would share the stories about the way he REALLY is and not the fake smile " I do it for the kids" bit that he puts on for parents. If he knows he can make a dollar off you its all smiles.

Comment

Hold on, hold on, hold on..... You infer that there are clubs that "really do it for the kids". That thought is in itself ridiculous. Just step back, you are too close. All the alphabet clubs, none of them are there for the kids..... It's all about cash, there is no happily ever after for this story. Town rec's for the littles are there for the kids.... After that all bets are off.
          Osama is a fuqqing idiot.

Comment

Once AGAIN, you are missing my point. What is wrong/right with Beachside is NOT my point.

My point is what the USSDA is doing to humiliate us.
            Not sure if this is just trolling or not but I will take the bait. Who cares who wins the first game of the season. We moved from BS to NYSC this year and we moved because of the better coaching and program (or at least perceived). It is too early to tell but so far I am very happy we made the move. Good luck with BS. Hopefully things improve there

Comment

BS Parent

Things won't improve until Mickey leaves.

I used to think Paul would be a good replacement, but I now believe he lacks the charisma to lead a club. He is a good right hand man/support guy.... but lacks the ability to lead with a vision.

The club needs a NEW GUY - to take the reigns and lead to a new ERA where MLS and other DA competitors are eating our lunch.

It will only take a few more years for this program to be a non viable operation in its existing form.

Time is not on the club side.

Comment

I used to think Paul would be a good replacement, but I now believe he lacks the charisma to lead a club. He is a good right hand man/support guy.... but lacks the ability to lead with a vision.

The club needs a NEW GUY - to take the reigns and lead to a new ERA where MLS and other DA competitors are eating our lunch.

It will only take a few more years for this program to be a non viable operation in its existing form.

If you are that miserable why would you stay there? Quit whining and do something about it

Comment

Put AZ in charge.

Comment

Paul is just a shill for Omar and mickey. If BS wants to survive it's time to gut the whole 'leadership' team and start over.

Comment

The Buck stops here...

For 20+ years Beachside is Mickey and Mickey is Beachside and thats not going to change ever.

Comment

For 20+ years Beachside is Mickey and Mickey is Beachside and thats not going to change ever.
                        Just put the Beachside uniform with the Blackberry and move on

Comment

Paul is just a shill for Omar and mickey. If BS wants to survive it's time to gut the whole 'leadership' team and start over.
                          That will never happen when they don't have an actual board that has a vested interest in the club. BS board is there as a placeholder for the "non-profit" status. MK runs the show. Always has. Always will.

Comment

How many board members have kids in BS hall of fame?

Comment

I believe one board person has a kid that coaches there

Comment

Anyone know about the round robin games next weekend between fsa ow and beachside?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X