ECNL Gameweek 1

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Armada will lose all their games against Alabama FC...just like they did last year.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      You’re raising my family. Next time you look in the mirror, do yourself a favor a pay closer attention to all of the facial features and notice how remarkably different they are from your child’s. Then call your child into the room and compare. As far as work ethic goes, ask my child’s mother how it is. Since you’re raising and supporting my child, I believe my financial wherewithal has been proven- I can have children and have them financially supported by others.

I’ll see you on the sidelines soon, trying to look for the real father. Good luck.
      Predictable and incoherent.

Comment

Armada will lose all their games against Alabama FC...just like they did last year.
        Alabama isn’t great either.

Comment

What you meant to say in the last sentence is- Please don’t bring your child to TBU because if you do, my kid won’t be able to handle the adversity since I’ve raised an entitled, ungrateful, spoiled snot. Fixed it for you.
          Why is having successful, financially secure or even wealthy parents so frowned upon? Is having money now the new taboo? Don't we all aspire for our kids to go to good schools, get good jobs, and make a lot of money? And why is it assumed that all kids that come from comfortable families are spoiled "entitled, ungrateful spoiled snots"?

I'm sorry for you if you are struggling financially, but please don't assume that all that lead a relatively comfortable and financially stable life have raised their kids to be a-h*les.

Please get over your insecurities; it's very unbecoming.

Comment

Boys/Girls ECNL games start this weekend, make your predictions here.
            It's not DA so who cares?

Comment

I thought college commits were the ultimate scorecard? What's your goal, juice boxes and a trophy for everyone? TBU has more competition now with the DA, no question the talent they used to own in Tampa is now diluted between they and West Florida. And the TBU boys program just gains DA status one age group at a time, one more to go before CLW is out of business. No club is perfect but TBU in all likelihood wouldn't be a good place for your child - too competitive.
              TBU should not have been given the 17's DA program and they definitely should not be given the 19's, which I believe they won't. They are going to be losing their affiliation with the Rowdies this year. This area, unfortunately, with all the money hungry clubs that will not send there better players (no incentive) at a young age to try out for the DA, does not have enough knowledgeable parents to make two competitive DA programs at the older ages. When all the stars aligned, Clearwater was able to put out some competitive teams that have made the playoff, but they would even start losing players to the Europe or MLS academies, which kept knocking them down in the standings. If Clearwater could have kept all those top players from leaving for perceived greener pastures, they would be near or at the top every year and really make some noise in the national showcase playoffs. Now you add another DA, you are further diluting the talent and both programs will be in the middle or bottom of the standings. Both teams will lack depth for a long, grueling campaign against mls clubs that have 50 kids at each age group with not much drop off from the first 11. Of course, US soccer and MLS are conspiring to make clubs weaker, to make themselves look better and more exclusive. So, since they now have two 17 DA teams in the area that are going to average at best, they don't have to worry about them making it to the top tier at 19's, which is what they want. You are so happy that TBU got the DA, but your small mind can't comprehend that it makes youth soccer weaker for the top players in the area that don't want to send their kid to an MLS club or move their family. My opinion is that the DA should be a separate entity all together and not affiliated with the Chargers or TBU. The DA should only be the DA, call it the West Central Bulldogs, whatever and yes, it should be free for the players funded by US soccer, which is whole other point.

Comment

TBU should not have been given the 17's DA program and they definitely should not be given the 19's, which I believe they won't. They are going to be losing their affiliation with the Rowdies this year. This area, unfortunately, with all the money hungry clubs that will not send there better players (no incentive) at a young age to try out for the DA, does not have enough knowledgeable parents to make two competitive DA programs at the older ages. When all the stars aligned, Clearwater was able to put out some competitive teams that have made the playoff, but they would even start losing players to the Europe or MLS academies, which kept knocking them down in the standings. If Clearwater could have kept all those top players from leaving for perceived greener pastures, they would be near or at the top every year and really make some noise in the national showcase playoffs. Now you add another DA, you are further diluting the talent and both programs will be in the middle or bottom of the standings. Both teams will lack depth for a long, grueling campaign against mls clubs that have 50 kids at each age group with not much drop off from the first 11. Of course, US soccer and MLS are conspiring to make clubs weaker, to make themselves look better and more exclusive. So, since they now have two 17 DA teams in the area that are going to average at best, they don't have to worry about them making it to the top tier at 19's, which is what they want. You are so happy that TBU got the DA, but your small mind can't comprehend that it makes youth soccer weaker for the top players in the area that don't want to send their kid to an MLS club or move their family. My opinion is that the DA should be a separate entity all together and not affiliated with the Chargers or TBU. The DA should only be the DA, call it the West Central Bulldogs, whatever and yes, it should be free for the players funded by US soccer, which is whole other point.
                I thought this was a thread for the upcoming ecnl games, not Tbu, who doesn’t even play this weekend.

Comment

I thought this was a thread for the upcoming ecnl games, not Tbu, who doesn’t even play this weekend.
                  🙄 every thread turns into a TBU thread.

Comment

🙄 every thread turns into a TBU thread.
                    Because they’re awesome. Just ask them.

Comment

Because they’re awesome. Just ask them.
                      Yeah, I guess we are pretty awesome. Thanks for the shoutout!

Comment

Yeah, I guess we are pretty awesome. Thanks for the shoutout!
                        Case rested.

Comment

this post had potential. but the usual garbage

Comment

this post had potential. but the usual garbage
                            Let's reset it, Florida Elite Girls will lose to Fkk in the u17, u18/19, and u14 age groups

Comment

You’re raising my family. Next time you look in the mirror, do yourself a favor a pay closer attention to all of the facial features and notice how remarkably different they are from your child’s. Then call your child into the room and compare. As far as work ethic goes, ask my child’s mother how it is. Since you’re raising and supporting my child, I believe my financial wherewithal has been proven- I can have children and have them financially supported by others.

I’ll see you on the sidelines soon, trying to look for the real father. Good luck.
                              what I do not get is that nothing was said about who your father is, or anything even close to that, all that was originally pointed out is that all have struggles and your go to is to try and start an argument by saying things like you dont know who your childs father is and so forth, I mean come on, you cant come back with something just a little more intelligent

Comment

what I do not get is that nothing was said about who your father is, or anything even close to that, all that was originally pointed out is that all have struggles and your go to is to try and start an argument by saying things like you dont know who your childs father is and so forth, I mean come on, you cant come back with something just a little more intelligent
                                F-U-C-K off stop arguing about something that is not meant to be on this thread.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X