Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ECNL Gameweek 1

Boys/Girls ECNL games start this weekend, make your predictions here.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Palm Beach United is a sleeper that is going to surprise people.

Rich in talent at most age groups.

Comment

Palm Beach United is a sleeper that is going to surprise people.

Rich in talent at most age groups.
      Miramar has its number for sure

Comment

Miramar has its number for sure
        We will find out soon, won’t we. Don’t be too sure.

Comment

FESA will lose most of their games but continue insisting they are the largest, most successful youth club in Florida ever in their marketing materials.

Comment

FESA will lose most of their games but continue insisting they are the largest, most successful youth club in Florida ever in their marketing materials.
            Fixed it for you......TBU will lose most of their games but continue insisting they are the largest, most successful youth club in Florida ever because they have the most college commitments for girls.

Comment

Are Palm Beach games confirmed for this weekend? we were told no games

Comment

Fixed it for you......TBU will lose most of their games but continue insisting they are the largest, most successful youth club in Florida ever because they have the most college commitments for girls.
                I thought college commits were the ultimate scorecard? What's your goal, juice boxes and a trophy for everyone? TBU has more competition now with the DA, no question the talent they used to own in Tampa is now diluted between they and West Florida. And the TBU boys program just gains DA status one age group at a time, one more to go before CLW is out of business. No club is perfect but TBU in all likelihood wouldn't be a good place for your child - too competitive.

Comment

I thought college commits were the ultimate scorecard? What's your goal, juice boxes and a trophy for everyone? TBU has more competition now with the DA, no question the talent they used to own in Tampa is now diluted between they and West Florida. And the TBU boys program just gains DA status one age group at a time, one more to go before CLW is out of business. No club is perfect but TBU in all likelihood wouldn't be a good place for your child - too competitive.
                  What you meant to say in the last sentence is- Please don’t bring your child to TBU because if you do, my kid won’t be able to handle the adversity since I’ve raised an entitled, ungrateful, spoiled snot. Fixed it for you.

Comment

What you meant to say in the last sentence is- Please don’t bring your child to TBU because if you do, my kid won’t be able to handle the adversity since I’ve raised an entitled, ungrateful, spoiled snot. Fixed it for you.
                    Or....how about aspiring to become a great provider to your future family by instilling a work ethic and pursuing your educational goals. No matter your W2 ...adversity follows us all. You just happen to be a underachieving whiney biatch who blames others for your deficiencies. Great role model. Hopefully the next gen doesn’t repeat.

Comment

Are Palm Beach games confirmed for this weekend? we were told no games
                      Palm beach teams will play Miramar.

Comment

Times and locations not posted for Saturday

Comment

Or....how about aspiring to become a great provider to your future family by instilling a work ethic and pursuing your educational goals. No matter your W2 ...adversity follows us all. You just happen to be a underachieving whiney biatch who blames others for your deficiencies. Great role model. Hopefully the next gen doesn’t repeat.
                          You’re raising my family. Next time you look in the mirror, do yourself a favor a pay closer attention to all of the facial features and notice how remarkably different they are from your child’s. Then call your child into the room and compare. As far as work ethic goes, ask my child’s mother how it is. Since you’re raising and supporting my child, I believe my financial wherewithal has been proven- I can have children and have them financially supported by others.

I’ll see you on the sidelines soon, trying to look for the real father. Good luck.

Comment

You’re raising my family. Next time you look in the mirror, do yourself a favor a pay closer attention to all of the facial features and notice how remarkably different they are from your child’s. Then call your child into the room and compare. As far as work ethic goes, ask my child’s mother how it is. Since you’re raising and supporting my child, I believe my financial wherewithal has been proven- I can have children and have them financially supported by others.

I’ll see you on the sidelines soon, trying to look for the real father. Good luck.
                            Love, Celtic Parent as we are the best haters of all soccer parents.

Comment

http://www.boysecnl.com/southeast-co...edule-2019-20/
                              Palm Beach will play Miramar on Sat, the teams already know the times they are playing at.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X