Disappointment in U.S. Soccer Boys DA Article

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not only would I say it to your face but it wouldn’t change the fact you are a dumbass that made a point that was wrong. You were checked on it and are now sensitive. Go get a hug Lil bitch.

Comment

I can have flip flops and a dress and you are still a dumb bitch. Just accept you were wrong. The sensitivity here is crazy. A simple my bad would suffice.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        I can have flip flops and a dress and you are still a dumb bitch. Just accept you were wrong. The sensitivity here is crazy. A simple my bad would suffice.
        My bad. I am sorry.

Comment

I would love to exchange our ph #

Comment

You sound like a pussy

Comment

Proof is in the pudding. I think BDA is going into it's 12th year now with very few success stories. It's gotten too big to meet the needs of the nation's elite players. It's only a matter of time until MLS clubs pull out completely. In the long run that will help improve US pro soccer and the MNT. But US Soccer also needs a complete revamp of NT talent identification and development.
              Please run for president, gm, coach, and technical director!

Comment

Proof is in the pudding. I think BDA is going into it's 12th year now with very few success stories. It's gotten too big to meet the needs of the nation's elite players. It's only a matter of time until MLS clubs pull out completely. In the long run that will help improve US pro soccer and the MNT. But US Soccer also needs a complete revamp of NT talent identification and development.
                There is no development run as fast as you can dribble your ass off. American soccer

Comment

You sound like a pussy
                  I am pretty sure you have no idea what a pussy sounds like. You’re probably an expert on dick sounds though.

Comment

I am pretty sure you have no idea what a pussy sounds like. You’re probably an expert on dick sounds though.
                    My dick is precisely right now in your wife’s mouth and sounds nice.

Comment

My dick is precisely right now in your wife’s mouth and sounds nice.
                      You mean my husband. Your gay. I guess your cheating with my husband. That must burn you up MAGA hat wearing clown.

Comment

You mean my husband. Your gay. I guess your cheating with my husband. That must burn you up MAGA hat wearing clown.
                        You’re from FESA! The same FECES Nugget that is doing everything in HIS power to disparage the DA, and still doesn’t know that your are is you’re, and not your. Oh, and YOU’RE damn right I’m proud to wear my MAGA hat biotch!!!

Comment

You’re from FESA! The same FECES Nugget that is doing everything in HIS power to disparage the DA, and still doesn’t know that your are is you’re, and not your. Oh, and YOU’RE damn right I’m proud to wear my MAGA hat biotch!!!
                          That’s another bubba. Always like you, keep it gay.

Comment

Did you read the article? He’s not from fesa!

Comment

That’s another bubba. Always like you, keep it gay.
                              Who needs Grindr. You guys know how to light it up.

Comment

Who needs Grindr. You guys know how to light it up.
                                No thanks bubba. Keep the gay to you.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X