Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Calling BS on not caring about the uniform for little Messi !
    Ok troll go look for a SUSA thread to post on.

Comment

For your information douche the first year at Barca we did not use the official Barca Kit we used a exclusive branded kit so we are totally fine with it. The only thing important is team training and development both of which Barca provides better than anyone.

Comment

Calling Barca parents ... only

Ok troll go look for a SUSA thread to post on.
        new checkered jersey is by far the ugliest jersey, sorry, signed...barca pro parent....maybe scruffy?? :)

Comment

Barca parents only. *** don't you trolls understand? You are taking every opportunity on these boards to talk sh*t you know nothing about. Yes there are parents in the club, most, who value the training more than the cost of a uniform, league they are in etc. And yes the uniform is way more quality than half the crap your towns have a mom printing as her side hustle. So run along to the other boards and gossip. The OP had a legit question.

Comment

new checkered jersey is by far the ugliest jersey, sorry, signed...barca pro parent....maybe scruffy?? :)
            Ugly? have you seen the uniforms on other teams throughout the tri-state area. I will wear that Barca Jersey proudly you f@cking troll.

Comment

That is 100% false.
              If they left is bc they were relegated to the 2nd team or players from second team not being promoted :)

Comment

Ugly? have you seen the uniforms on other teams throughout the tri-state area. I will wear that Barca Jersey proudly you f@cking troll.
                no reason to use profanity...i just don't like the checkers, i think they are ugly, so does my son. he would rather use last years uniform and be happy. or perhaps at cantiage next week you would like to use the f word to my face?

Comment

no reason to use profanity...i just don't like the checkers, i think they are ugly, so does my son. he would rather use last years uniform and be happy. or perhaps at cantiage next week you would like to use the f word to my face?
                  Let's hope they use a uniform for more than 1 year ! oh wait, they have to for Barca to get there kick back !

Comment

Yes, I would love to use the f word to your face. What day and time is your training?

Comment

Yeah, who cares if the uniform is ugly but my question is why are you acting like a little b1tch about it.

Comment

Yes, I would love to use the f word to your face. What day and time is your training?
                        it's on Thursday at 2 am. We are hardcore. bring it!

Comment

i will have the cauliflower ears (i'm not hard to find)...bring back up and friends and make sure your kid is there to watch.

Comment

Perfect. I will be there in a checkered Barca Jersey you can't miss me since we will be the only ones there at 2am.

Comment

Perfect. I will be there in a checkered Barca Jersey you can't miss me since we will be the only ones there at 2am.
                              perfect...i will have a new headband.

Comment

Hopefully your kid is on the Pro team in their age bracket or you will be also be paying $650 for a NY Pro branded - Not official Barca kit. That will hit parents in the gut.
                                At SUSA the registration fee alone is 500$ at Barca its $650 for uniforms and registration. So yes it’s definitely a good deal. I think the $500 registration fee + uniforms is a bigger hit to the gut. I get it the truth doesn’t fit your narrative.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X