Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You honestly believe your kick and run Cosmos are better than the 04 Ecnl girls? I'm sure JR wouldn't mind playing a game or two or three just for fun. Cosmos are awful, play terrible soccer.
    Think you missed the sarcasm in that post.

Comment

They are until they over do it and so called "elite" becomes just meh. LI is rapidly becoming the meh of youth soccer if we are not already there.
      So true.

Comment

I'm a Smithtown parent. This whole slammers thing is very stupid. The club is convinced that this will bring in new talent. I really don't see how that will happen. We are a town team. They are trying to compete with the Susa's and barca's but this won't help. Nobody is coming to to play here because we are the slammers now. The club is in a downward spiral. We had one of our summer camps canceled this summer due to low attendance. Second camp was ok but attendance was low and Tom lips was nowhere to be seen at the camp.
        What happens to Sachem? Are they left high and dry by Lips again??

Comment

Why do you think SUSA puts Smithtown as its address? It was a direct shot at their biggest competitor. People want to say otherwise but it's a fact. SUSA is petrified of Smithtown and many of SUSA's moves are made to affect Smithtown. Right now SUSA is not happy. Our coach talks about Smithtown nonstop, he's borderline obsessed. Probably not hard to figure out who I'm talking about. I dont like him at all, most don't, But as long as SUSA has the ECNL badge, we are staying.
          Lol, nice try! The coach you're trying to bash that used to coach for Smithtown Never, Ever mentions Smithtown. If it's really your kid's coach, where is he right now? All morning? Without checking social media...
          The radio silence from OP speaks volumes. Good call out!

Comment

Agree. Smithtown was providing EMSC with their NE NPL teams (ie. behind EMSC's ECNL teams). How in the world would Smithtown be able to convince anyone that their teams should be in ECNL?
            Umm, SUSA did it and they were a terrible NPL club except for their 03 girls team so anything is possible

Comment

Actually, he is with the team doing a team bonding event, so yes, I do know and yes, he is obsessed with Smithtown. So who is the a@#hole now

Comment

Idiots, your "call out" has been totally destroyed. I can be more specific about the event if I need to but i would have to first take my foot out of your a@#. You're clearly one of the parents I can't stand on this team but since my daughter enjoys playing with the girls, I guess I'm stuck with you

Comment

Why are SUSA parents even engaging in this post, you're actually proving this person's point that we care about Smithtown. My kid played at SUSA. If we say we don't care, then don't engage.

Comment

Idiots, your "call out" has been totally destroyed. I can be more specific about the event if I need to but i would have to first take my foot out of your a@#. You're clearly one of the parents I can't stand on this team but since my daughter enjoys playing with the girls, I guess I'm stuck with you
                    Lol, they posted it on social media minutes before you replied!!! Must've been rough sweating it out!!!!! LMFAO

Comment

Why are SUSA parents even engaging in this post, you're actually proving this person's point that we care about Smithtown. My kid played at SUSA. If we say we don't care, then don't engage.
                      And yet you just posted that.

Comment

Lol, they posted it on social media minutes before you replied!!! Must've been rough sweating it out!!!!! LMFAO
                        I can keep going just to prove my kid is on the team. There is no sweating it. Shall we talk about our recent captain nominations? How about tournaments? Maybe the new players we just added? Trying to defend JR on his obsession with Smithtown is useless, he's obsessed, deal with it. Let's just worry about our girls, not Smithtown, and keep on improving as a team.

Comment

Umm, SUSA did it and they were a terrible NPL club except for their 03 girls team so anything is possible
                          Susa had multiple National NPL Championship teams, finalists and semi-finalists. Susa had multiple National Cup Championship teams, finalists and semi-finalists. On paper, that's more appealing than Smithtown's record as a club on the girl's side. Just saying-I'm not a Smithtown hater, I think they're really going to be a force to be reckoned with in EDP. I wish they would just concentrate on that and become the Suffolk destination for top EDP play. It's a good league, would be nice to have an option that is committed to playing there.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2535899]Think you missed the sarcasm

They deserve to get slammed. Obnoxious loud mouthed aggressive antagonistic parents.

Comment

SUSA was in NYSCL NPL, not NE NPL. NE NPL is basically all of the ECNL 2nd teams, and Smithtown was mediocre in that league. Even SUSA's 2nd teams generally did better than the Smithtown teams in NE NPL.

Comment

You honestly believe your kick and run Cosmos are better than the 04 Ecnl girls? I'm sure JR wouldn't mind playing a game or two or three just for fun. Cosmos are awful, play terrible soccer.
                                Lol, set it up, I'm sure both teams want it

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X