Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Please reach out again, all SEU schedules were sent out nearly 2 weeks ago. If you’ve yet to receive the schedules please get in touch ASAP.
    This is why I am calling and emailing them!!!! No call back - no email answered. Left ANOTHER message with Express and then I try to call Epping offices and their phone system won’t let you even leave a message!!!

So fed up - we are seriously looking elsewhere to see if another club has an opening!

Comment

This is why I am calling and emailing them!!!! No call back - no email answered. Left ANOTHER message with Express and then I try to call Epping offices and their phone system won’t let you even leave a message!!!

So fed up - we are seriously looking elsewhere to see if another club has an opening!
      http://www.seacoastunitedexpress.org/soccer-club Email the contact from that link. Not sure why you’re calling Epping...

Comment

http://www.seacoastunitedexpress.org/soccer-club Email the contact from that link. Not sure why you’re calling Epping...
        First - already sent an email through the link and form on their website - nothing.
        Second, calling Epping as that is their headquarters with hopes to talk to ANYONE in the SUSC offices...

Thanks captain obvious for reminding me to do stuff I have already done!

Comment

First - already sent an email through the link and form on their website - nothing.
          Second, calling Epping as that is their headquarters with hopes to talk to ANYONE in the SUSC offices...

I don't know who is ever at Epping just hanging around during the days. They are more often at their Hampton offices. It's also worth noting several of their staff are doing camps (Gould and Brewster Academies) the last couple weeks and this week. There is also an overseas trip I saw that has some staff there.

No idea who is where or if it's related.

Comment

Trolling. Must be bored!

Comment

If I lived in the Concord area, my kids would play for GPS Capital Alliance!

Comment

If I lived in the Concord area, my kids would play for GPS Capital Alliance!
                And if I lived in San Diego, my kids would play for SC Del Sol!

Comment

Huh?

Poster was talking about alternatives to Express, based out of Concord area, so an alternative was suggested.

Try to keep up.

Comment

Huh?

Poster was talking about alternatives to Express, based out of Concord area, so an alternative was suggested.

Try to keep up.
                    Very likely that the parent is just trolling. My kid plays for SEU, I received a club wide email 2 weeks ago with each and every teams pre-season schedule and fall schedule on it. Strange that just one parent didn’t receive it. If you’re not happy just leave, go to GPS just hope your kid was born in 4 years that they have teams and you’re a girls

Comment

Very likely that the parent is just trolling. My kid plays for SEU, I received a club wide email 2 weeks ago with each and every teams pre-season schedule and fall schedule on it. Strange that just one parent didn’t receive it. If you’re not happy just leave, go to GPS just hope your kid was born in 4 years that they have teams and you’re a girls
                      So I called Hampton today and I did get a hold of someone who was helpful- and 20 minutes later I get a phone call. SU had my name and my daughters name spelled wrong. The email address they had on file is not even mine, my wife's, or daughters. So now we are good to go and we have our info.

It only took a couple of weeks - but its done.

Comment

So I called Hampton today and I did get a hold of someone who was helpful- and 20 minutes later I get a phone call. SU had my name and my daughters name spelled wrong. The email address they had on file is not even mine, my wife's, or daughters. So now we are good to go and we have our info.

It only took a couple of weeks - but its done.
                        Good to hear and good luck with the season.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X