X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Barcelona's Famous La Masia Academy 'Is Sick'

http://www.sportbible.com/football/f...-sick-20190626

I heard that now they have Barca NY PRO they are closing down La Masia in Spain.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      I heard that now they have Barca NY PRO they are closing down La Masia in Spain.
      Scruffy is running it

Comment

Scruffy is running it
        thats funny :)

Comment

thats funny :)
          His son will be getting the boot soon as he isn't that great anymore. That will be funny and wonder where he will go.

Comment

His son will be getting the boot soon as he isn't that great anymore. That will be funny and wonder where he will go.
            Real Madrid

Comment

Rough Riders.

Comment

Scruffy is moving to Barcelona

Comment

I think Barca Pro NY is sick with the big increase in pricing to play for mediocre teams.

Comment

I think Barca Pro NY is sick with the big increase in pricing to play for mediocre teams.
                    I think the training is excellent. Much more advanced than most.

Comment

I think the training is excellent. Much more advanced than most.
                      Not advanced enough to produce any players in Spain by the looks of it. No wonder they turned to NY Barca Pro

Comment

Not advanced enough to produce any players in Spain by the looks of it. No wonder they turned to NY Barca Pro
                        Well kids from La Masia were just here playing in La Liga Promises and won. Teams that played in the tournament included Real Madrid, NYCFC and others. Therefore, if they aren't advanced enough what does that say about everyone else.

Comment

Barce = Farca NY

Comment

Looks like Barca Pro NY 'Is Sick' as well. I see a bunch of former players paid and registered in my club. Heard they lost 150+ players club wide this year, not sure how many new players they signed but that's some significant turnover.

Comment

Looks like Barca Pro NY 'Is Sick' as well. I see a bunch of former players paid and registered in my club. Heard they lost 150+ players club wide this year, not sure how many new players they signed but that's some significant turnover.
                              they raised the prices significantly.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X