Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have told him to his face. He doesn't care, it's all about the money!

Maybe he cared a million years ago. He has pumped himself up so much in his head that no one could possibly measure up. Just ask him how good he is, he'll tell you.

LOSER!
    Only loser is you. Your kid got cut and you need reasons justify your anger. Like a true pussy you hide behind anonymous and bash people who stood up to you. You are reduced to being an internet troll, well done.

Comment

leaving the drama off try out threads. talk sh*t somewhere else. have some respect for town clubs
      If these cowards had to register you would never hear from them. They have to hide as anonymous posters as their kids were anonymous players.

Comment

If these cowards had to register you would never hear from them. They have to hide as anonymous posters as their kids were anonymous players.
        I posted the thread you are quoting. I agree with you and I don’t even belong to lake grove. I see the same attitude from parents everywhere and it’s getting worse. Blame everyone but refuse to admit their child may not be the player they think he/she is. Blame the club, politics, the coach, other players... etc

Comment

I posted the thread you are quoting. I agree with you and I don’t even belong to lake grove. I see the same attitude from parents everywhere and it’s getting worse. Blame everyone but refuse to admit their child may not be the player they think he/she is. Blame the club, politics, the coach, other players... etc
          Why is it that someone’s kid wasn’t good enough? Why do parents refuse to open their eyes and see some people aren’t fit or qualified to teach or develop children. It’s not about making or not making a team it’s about how the kids are taught and treated. The list of coaches at this club don’t pass the test.

Comment

Why is it that someone’s kid wasn’t good enough? Why do parents refuse to open their eyes and see some people aren’t fit or qualified to teach or develop children. It’s not about making or not making a team it’s about how the kids are taught and treated. The list of coaches at this club don’t pass the test.
            Great point.

Comment

Only loser is you. Your kid got cut and you need reasons justify your anger. Like a true pussy you hide behind anonymous and bash people who stood up to you. You are reduced to being an internet troll, well done.
              Keeping Lake Grove classy. How about state facts. Which professional trainers/ pipeline to college. Then maybe you will get respect. And don't try to deter to other clubs because the question was posed by another poster. You want to advertise tryouts, be ready to answer questions at the older levels.

Comment

Keeping Lake Grove classy. How about state facts. Which professional trainers/ pipeline to college. Then maybe you will get respect. And don't try to deter to other clubs because the question was posed by another poster. You want to advertise tryouts, be ready to answer questions at the older levels.
                Please, these are not questions. You are just setting things up so you can respond with your poison opinions. Kids have made it into college playing at LGN, those are facts.

Comment

Juggle, Laps, Scrimmage week after week. Great sessions.

Comment

Juggle, Laps, Scrimmage week after week. Great sessions.
                    Thank you. Case closed.

Comment

Thank you. Case closed.
                      TG manages to get teams to be ranked near the top, if not the top,in New York State. tell me how you would improve upon what he does?

Comment

TG manages to get teams to be ranked near the top, if not the top,in New York State. tell me how you would improve upon what he does?
                        Top of what? Meaningless gotsoccer points?

Comment

I’ll give a couple of tips for free, but you will have to pay for anymore TG.

1. I wouldn’t play the kids in 7 tournaments a year, 2 state cups, and multiple leagues.
                          2. I would have the kids play soccer at practice instead of running and juggling so much.

Comment

What's funny is you thinking he is on here. Put your name to your comment or it's like it never happened. No one cares about anonymous complainers.

Comment

Bc their kid is special and the coach can see that. They don't care what their child is being taught, just that the coach tells them they are $pecial.

Comment

I’ll give a couple of tips for free, but you will have to pay for anymore TG.

1. I wouldn’t play the kids in 7 tournaments a year, 2 state cups, and multiple leagues.
                                2. I would have the kids play soccer at practice instead of running and juggling so much.
                                1. Kids want to play so if parents good to pay why not?
                                2. But they win....

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X