Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://sports.yahoo.com/megan-rapin...211549494.html

She has stated that she will never sing the national anthem again.

"It would take a lot," she responded. "It would take criminal justice reform. It would take the huge inequality gap that we have to be much better. It would take a lot of progress in LGBTQ rights. We just have such a disparity in this country in so many different ways, inequality in so many different ways."

She doesn't need to be representing the national team again, especially as a captain, there are many other players that would be as good as her and would stand and sing the national anthem, representing the crest on her jersey, not the name on the back of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      With all the left wing nutjobs on the Womens National team why don't they push for more diversity?

This is one of the least diverse groups of women I have ever seen. Where are the latino females that surely would be much better than Rapinoe and all of these privileged white girls? Where are the players of Asian descent that make up a huge portion of our society.

Fake left wingers with no real passion to put their agenda into practice.
      I'm not sure 5% is a huge portion of the population.

Comment

FFS take it to the political threads. Someone (maybe the same poster) already started a thread on her. http://talking-soccer.com/TS4/showthread.php?t=157043
        STFU.It was that ugly Bit#ch that used the USWNT for her Disgusting Disrespect, so yes it is Soccer related. Typical Libtard trying to suppress anyone with a Different opinion. Go & Fu#k yourself.

Comment

^ you're very well spoken. I sure that your immense vocabulary approximates your IQ.

Comment

STFU you liberal idiot. Liberals want everyone to be free as long as you support the liberal agenda. The minute someone questions the liberal agenda they are tld to shut up and labeled a racist, homophobe, misogynist, Islamophobe etc. Conservative speakers are threatened at liberal universities. Tell me what being free means again you brainwashed jackazz.
            But the typical Trump supporting man is a racist homophic rapist. What? We can't tell the truth anymore in the Country?! I thought this was 'Murica!

Comment

But the typical Trump supporting man is a racist homophic rapist. What? We can't tell the truth anymore in the Country?! I thought this was 'Murica!
              What is she protesting? What Gays rights are being infringed upon by the US?
              Can someone explain?

Comment

Hands Up Don't Shoot!

Comment

What is she protesting? What Gays rights are being infringed upon by the US?
                  Can someone explain?
                  Your disingenuousness isn't surprising.

Comment

Your disingenuousness isn't surprising.
                    Im asking because I don't know?

Which rights?
                    Marriage?

Comment

^ you're very well spoken. I sure that your immense vocabulary approximates your IQ.
                      My IQ is good enough to understand that you sick Fuc#s are pushing your sick agenda down our youth's throats cause no Adult will put up with your Bull****. Leaves the kids out of it.Your predators just like pedophiles.

Comment

My IQ is good enough to understand that you sick Fuc#s are pushing your sick agenda down our youth's throats cause no Adult will put up with your Bull****. Leaves the kids out of it.Your predators just like pedophiles.
                        The epitome of a well-written person. Nice work.

Comment

Obtuseness is alive and well.

Comment

Obtuseness is alive and well.
                            Wow, it sure didn't take long for the Libtards to spew their hate.

Comment

She has the right to protest on her own time. They should make it mandatory for any one playing on the “national” team to stand for the national anthem

Comment

She has the right to protest on her own time. They should make it mandatory for any one playing on the “national” team to stand for the national anthem

The did make it mandatory for her to stand and in the process shut her up...good job US soccer. You will now see her standing there with her hands at her side like an idiot while the rest of the team has hand over heart and is singing.

Good enough that she has been neutered and told to cut out the crap by the US soccer so who cares.

Main problem is she sux and Press is much better.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X