Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Have you been to the fields in Bethany??? That would answer your question... "No"!
    They need their $$$
    My kid is being offered a position tuition free by a competing club (she is a unicorn) ....and we have an offer from CFC. Please advise.

Comment

So $3,750 for tuition.
      Plus $500 for the uniform and new soccer shoes.
      Plus travel budget of $6,000
      Coaches gift $50
      TOTAL BUDGET: $10,300 minimum.

* Travel budget consists of two flights, hotels, car rental, meals, and drinks - for showcase events. Plus gas, tolls, hotels, meals for away league matches.
      How does one afford such fees if you have multiple kids? Is it worth such an investment?

Comment

This is the worst duo to ever team up in CT soccer. Absolutely pathetic . Omar will take anything under his roof if he knows it will make him a dollar. Ferid couldn’t coach a solid session if he had a lesson plan from Pep Guardiola.

Comment

My kid is being offered a position tuition free by a competing club (she is a unicorn) ....and we have an offer from CFC. Please advise.
          They didn't offer to the past and present, so who the "F" do you think your kid is???
          It's comical that you even ask on TS. Take your offer from Yankee, because FSA isn't going to give you a discount either.

Parents that dream about their lil uni's are nuts!

Comment

How does one afford such fees if you have multiple kids? Is it worth such an investment?
            Poor house to hang with the Jonses!

Comment

They didn't offer to the past and present, so who the "F" do you think your kid is???
              It's comical that you even ask on TS. Take your offer from Yankee, because FSA isn't going to give you a discount either.

Parents that dream about their lil uni's are nuts!
              I am not kidding. My kid is being lured by one of the other clubs in the region and they are offering tuition free to join. CFC also wants her, but we haven't spoken about my situation yet. If CFC doesn't match, I am afraid it will leave us no choice. BTW, it is not Yankee.

Comment

Please do not take this club seriously. Not even worthy of a post !

Comment

I am not kidding. My kid is being lured by one of the other clubs in the region and they are offering tuition free to join. CFC also wants her, but we haven't spoken about my situation yet. If CFC doesn't match, I am afraid it will leave us no choice. BTW, it is not Yankee.
                  Sorry, I can’t stop laughing at this.

Comment

Hey, if my kid got such an offer I would take the money and run. No brainer.

Comment

Vale needs bodies and offers a lot of players free tuition

Comment

Sorry, I can’t stop laughing at this.
                        Yes, I see. You are paying full fare and it hurts so much that you can't stop laughing.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2475319]Yes, I see. You are paying full fare and it hurts so much that you can't stop laughing.[/QUO

Please stop sir. You're embarrassing yourself with your ego and for a child that may quit in a couple years. ( probability is high because you sound very pushy and she will just start not having fun)

I can guarantee that CFC, FSA and OW will NOT give you scholarship discounts. They've had a few USNT campers that paid and still pay full freight. Move to your NPL, EDP league to shine, but she won't be seen unless you start paying $$$ to ECNL or DA.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2475338]
                            Yes, I see. You are paying full fare and it hurts so much that you can't stop laughing.[/QUO

Please stop sir. You're embarrassing yourself with your ego and for a child that may quit in a couple years. ( probability is high because you sound very pushy and she will just start not having fun)

I can guarantee that CFC, FSA and OW will NOT give you scholarship discounts. They've had a few USNT campers that paid and still pay full freight. Move to your NPL, EDP league to shine, but she won't be seen unless you start paying $$$ to ECNL or DA.
                            Honest situation, looking for an honest answer. Not a pushy guy at all....just faced with this dilemma.

Comment

OW is a lot cheaper than these other clubs: https://docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/fdc2a...891bf91ac7.pdf

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2475371]

Honest situation, looking for an honest answer. Not a pushy guy at all....just faced with this dilemma.
                                A club that is offering a ride most likely isn't one you want your kid playing for. You get what you pay for. If you're worried about cost over the long haul buckle up buttercup, it only gets worse as they get older

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X