Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    If they want to compete at all next year against Miami, Atl, NC , they better add some quality players and get rid of the Ecnl and younger players they brought up to fill in gaps this season. Most likely add two new 04's that dont make the team for the u16/17.
    As long as we are at MV don't expect improvement

Comment

Orlando City DA-Monteverde

As long as we are at MV don't expect improvement
      I posted about our son who is an 05 and has been invited back out for the ID session, is it really that bad? Why is it bad?

Comment

I posted about our son who is an 05 and has been invited back out for the ID session, is it really that bad? Why is it bad?
        Probably because that posters kid isn’t any longer a coach favorite like they were when the old OCYS coaches were involved. or was a stud as a younger player being physically more advanced and relied on that, but now smaller more technical kids are overtaking him as size levels out and the kids playing time is restricted, so rather than facing facts that the kid won’t be making it, bashes the program.

Comment

Oh boy where to start. Training is sub par, Under licensed coaches(When questioned by a parent about the level of coaching the child was removed from the program)Dictator mentality, Talent selection is questionable, Supervision on trips is sketchy first year they were sending non background checked volunteers. I think this is resolved. Communication is either late or non existent.
          The head master gives me the creeps. (LIKE SEND ME YOUR LITTLE BOYS FEELING). The fact that they put OCB here is even worse because they try to pressure you to go that direction and no kid in their right mind should go to a OCB over college. Not one player at OCB is ready for the MLS in the next 3+ years. Just have to get the offer and we are out. hoping it comes in September. I am sure I could come up with more but I will leave it at that.

Comment

Probably because that posters kid isn’t any longer a coach favorite like they were when the old OCYS coaches were involved. or was a stud as a younger player being physically more advanced and relied on that, but now smaller more technical kids are overtaking him as size levels out and the kids playing time is restricted, so rather than facing facts that the kid won’t be making it, bashes the program.
            No still starting and getting plenty of playing time. You are delusional if you don't see it. Just look at the overall performance of all the teams in the past 18 months. The numbers are right in front of you. They are not playing HS games with a loaded African team anymore.

Comment

Oh boy where to start. Training is sub par, Under licensed coaches(When questioned by a parent about the level of coaching the child was removed from the program)Dictator mentality, Talent selection is questionable, Supervision on trips is sketchy first year they were sending non background checked volunteers. I think this is resolved. Communication is either late or non existent.
              The head master gives me the creeps. (LIKE SEND ME YOUR LITTLE BOYS FEELING). The fact that they put OCB here is even worse because they try to pressure you to go that direction and no kid in their right mind should go to a OCB over college. Not one player at OCB is ready for the MLS in the next 3+ years. Just have to get the offer and we are out. hoping it comes in September. I am sure I could come up with more but I will leave it at that.
              clear u r a parent of a child who was removed by the club sour grapes

Comment

clear u r a parent of a child who was removed by the club sour grapes
                Not! but good try

Comment

No still starting and getting plenty of playing time. You are delusional if you don't see it. Just look at the overall performance of all the teams in the past 18 months. The numbers are right in front of you. They are not playing HS games with a loaded African team anymore.
                  Your are right. 19 age group first in the Southeast and 6 in all Da and 17 age group headed to the playoffs so enough with the bashing as they are better now than all Da in FL and most of the SE

Comment

Your are right. 19 age group first in the Southeast and 6 in all Da and 17 age group headed to the playoffs so enough with the bashing as they are better now than all Da in FL and most of the SE
                    How did they do in GA cup this year?

Comment

When is the next id session? Haven't they made up their minds yet?

Comment

My experience as a parent has been the opposite. Professional and structured practices with people who do not put up with any outside bs. The people on this are only bashing because they have no influence anymore and are most likely the people told to get lost

Comment

My experience as a parent has been the opposite. Professional and structured practices with people who do not put up with any outside bs. The people on this are only bashing because they have no influence anymore and are most likely the people told to get lost
                          The biggest issue is lack of communication. They like to keep parents in the dark. Training is hit or miss depending on the coaches and teams. No more good ole boys to put up with but the DA plays second fiddle
                          to Sima. Those kids clearly get advantages that regular DA players do not.

Comment

You need to visit Atlanta, Philly, NY and Salt Lake if you think this is professional ran.

Comment

Orlando City DA-Monteverde

This poster is 100% right, we have the best goalie in the area and they will not give him a fair chance. Tryouts last year they had him play with all the kids who were not good and not the kids who would make the team. WHY? Because they protect their precious few!!! What does that say about your talent selection???

Comment

When is the next id session? Haven't they made up their minds yet?
                                If you were at the callback session last week then you would know that they said they will send an e-mail this week to let you know if your kid is in or not.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X