Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goalkeeper Wanted

2002 Boys team having tryouts for goalkeeping position. Team has qualified for Disney Showcase in December and is competing in SFU Premier League and FSPL 1st Division. Contact 561-628-3344

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    2002 Boys team having tryouts for goalkeeping position. Team has qualified for Disney Showcase in December and is competing in SFU Premier League and FSPL 1st Division. Contact 561-628-3344
    What club would help alot

Comment

What club would help alot
      Google the number

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
        google the number

Comment

It’s either Dusko or somebody trolling him real hard

Comment

my son is a 2005 goal keeper. He is the best but, a Orlando DA team was prejudiced against him and chose keepers that gave up more goals than my dear son. He deserves a chance you need to take him. He can play up.

Comment

It’s either Dusko or somebody trolling him real hard
              No troll. Team needs help in that spot. Very good all around. Weak in that position. Would make a big difference.

Comment

my son is a 2005 goal keeper. He is the best but, a Orlando DA team was prejudiced against him and chose keepers that gave up more goals than my dear son. He deserves a chance you need to take him. He can play up.
                iS HE MOM HOT? tHAT'S THE FIRST QUALIFIER...…..

Comment

Goalkeeper wanted

That GK is no longer at R9, they told his dad it was best for him to go somewhere else. His dad was something else on the sideline and they had enough.

Comment

iS HE MOM HOT? tHAT'S THE FIRST QUALIFIER...…..
                    Awesome

Comment

Jenny is trying out for the keeper position? Sweet!

Comment

That GK is no longer at R9, they told his dad it was best for him to go somewhere else. His dad was something else on the sideline and they had enough.
                        R9 Told someone to quit paying them? That is amazing

Comment

we were not asked to leave. We were told he was far superior to the ****ty competition that r9 plays.

He needs to be at DA and if you look at the records of local DA teams you would see my son is the best. He has cat like reflexes and can punt the ball a country mile.

Comment

Guess he plays on teams that don't like to play out of the back. No DA for him.

Comment

Goalkeeper wanted

we were not asked to leave. We were told he was far superior to the ****ty competition that r9 plays.

He needs to be at DA and if you look at the records of local DA teams you would see my son is the best. He has cat like reflexes and can punt the ball a country mile.
                              You are an *****! That is not me. We did not get asked to leave, I left because the kids were not that good on the field and the coach played another kid who was not as good but is from Brazil so of course, he played him. We are still playing at his middle school where he is the fulltime goalie and in the playoffs. So why don't you all stop hating, I guess this is what Jordan went through when he played.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X