Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Soccer

Not an Oakoood parent or a hater but had to share. Friday my daughter has a private training and yes we still go as her trainer has ECNL teams. Low and behold right after us two 08 Oakwood girls show up saw the magnet on one of the cars. I asked the dads as the worst they can say is F-off. Said they were just starting to look around. I was kind of surprised they are willing to cross the boarder as they have some good ECNL teams in CT.

Comment

For the northern CT Oakwood players Stars of Mass and Scorpions are closer than Bethany or Farmington

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Not an Oakoood parent or a hater but had to share. Friday my daughter has a private training and yes we still go as her trainer has ECNL teams. Low and behold right after us two 08 Oakwood girls show up saw the magnet on one of the cars. I asked the dads as the worst they can say is F-off. Said they were just starting to look around. I was kind of surprised they are willing to cross the boarder as they have some good ECNL teams in CT.
        You people are freaks. 08 girls looking around? Get a life you low life

Comment

OW girls are worse off boys are better off after closing of DA

Comment

OW girls are worse off boys are better off after closing of DA
            Absolutely, so it’s actually smart of those 08 parents to look for options now. Now is the time to make that move in that age group.

Comment

For the northern CT Oakwood players Stars of Mass and Scorpions are closer than Bethany or Farmington
              How about you take us through the match on that genius.

Use Tolland or Suffield as your Northern most points and map them to Stars (Lancaster) or Scorpians (Taunton). Come back and report you findings.

You Oakwood people are priceless. Do you have GED or did you just drop out of high school all together?

Comment

How about you take us through the match on that genius.

Use Tolland or Suffield as your Northern most points and map them to Stars (Lancaster) or Scorpians (Taunton). Come back and report you findings.

You Oakwood people are priceless. Do you have GED or did you just drop out of high school all together?
                No need to attend high school if you don’t play high school soccer

Comment

Absolutely, so it’s actually smart of those 08 parents to look for options now. Now is the time to make that move in that age group.
                  08s making moves so they can play at fsa? You are better off in town travel than 08 at fsa.

Comment

08s making moves so they can play at fsa? You are better off in town travel than 08 at fsa.
                    5TH grade? You are this worried over fifth grade soccer kids. Parents just make me shake my head over and over.

Comment

Get a grip. There are kids playing in Division 1 now that played town travel in 7th grade. I’m the parent of one of them.

Don’t chase this nonsense when your kids aren’t even in junior high

Comment

Get a grip. There are kids playing in Division 1 now that played town travel in 7th grade. I’m the parent of one of them.

Don’t chase this nonsense when your kids aren’t even in junior high
                        Yes we know who you are and your kid never plays

Comment

Now is the time... haha haha
                          5th grade and panicking.. haha

Comment

Now is the time... haha haha
                            5th grade and panicking.. haha
                            To enter a locked system before you’re locked out? Yes.

Comment

Locked system? You people are crazy. A good chunk of the best players are grown outside of fsa and cfc. A huge chunk. This isn't a Soviet arms race. You people are ridiculous

Comment

I guess you doubt your kid. If that’s it, then get prepared for letdowns and understanding their ability.
                                NOT ONE club will lockout a talented kid. If you’re worried, work on her game/skills/confidence and LOVE to play the game beyond their parents FEAR!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X