Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is to blame for the colapse of the Pinecrest Girls Program?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who the heck even cares? The girls who can play aren’t playing for Pinecrest.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Who the heck even cares? The girls who can play aren’t playing for Pinecrest.
      Who are you kidding I bet your kid sucks and I doubt she plays for Pinecrest. Our girls are winning at life buddy. Now get off the computer and go back to the fryer the customers need more fries.

Comment

Who are you kidding I bet your kid sucks and I doubt she plays for Pinecrest. Our girls are winning at life buddy. Now get off the computer and go back to the fryer the customers need more fries.
        So, is your girl one of the ones that got left behind? And you are right, my kid is not playing for Pinecrest. She’s playing ECNL.

Comment

So, is your girl one of the ones that got left behind? And you are right, my kid is not playing for Pinecrest. She’s playing ECNL.
          Buddy we live in Pinecrest where as you probably live in a trailer by the swap shop. Trust me my kid is winning at life.

Comment

Buddy we live in Pinecrest where as you probably live in a trailer by the swap shop. Trust me my kid is winning at life.
            I live right next to your mom.

Comment

I live right next to your mom.
              Sick burn

Comment

Pinecrest is down to only 4 girls teams at the all important ages of 05 and above? What the hell has happened to our club and why aren’t heads rolling. This is a disaster of epic proportions.

Comment

Pinecrest is down to only 4 girls teams at the all important ages of 05 and above? What the hell has happened to our club and why aren’t heads rolling. This is a disaster of epic proportions.
                  Welcome to the future. No more medium sized clubs. You are going to get huge mega mergers so that the clubs can skim the creme off the top and put the girls in ECNL and DA teams. The stupid parents will flock to these clubs hoping their kids will make those teams and not the "showcase" leagues which aren't even as good as a rec league team. The club adminsitators and DOC's will make tons of money and American soccer will continue to suck.

Comment

So, to answer the question - “Who’s responsible for the collapse of Pinecrest?”

Come on, really? It’s the go who runs the show whose kid plays on the 03 team (only team that stayed together) and the puppet, inexperienced DOC. All of remaining talent left this year. If your kid is still there, get out while you can - and will the last kid to leave please turn of the lights!

Club need a total reboot. Start with getting a new board and DOC!!

Comment

Come on, really? It’s the go who runs the show whose kid plays on the 03 team (only team that stayed together) and the puppet, inexperienced DOC. All of remaining talent left this year. If your kid is still there, get out while you can - and will the last kid to leave please turn of the lights!

I completely agree! Ever since they got rid of Nick the club has gone downhill. The board must go!

Comment

Manny has shown great leadership leading our board. Our 03G Blue team is the best in the state. I am sorry if your daughter was not good enough to make one of our blue teams. Trust me we have great talent at Pinecrest and everyone still wants to play for us.

Comment

Manny has shown great leadership leading our board. Our 03G Blue team is the best in the state. I am sorry if your daughter was not good enough to make one of our blue teams. Trust me we have great talent at Pinecrest and everyone still wants to play for us.
                          Troll alert, definitely not a Pinecrest parent. Someone trying to stir the pot

Comment

Troll alert, definitely not a Pinecrest parent. Someone trying to stir the pot
                            Why do you say that? Has Manny not shown great leadership? The 03 is not the best in the state? We don't actually have great talent?

Comment

TRUMP!!! libs have you had enough winning?

TRUMP!!! libs have you had enough winning?

Comment

Why do you say that? Has Manny not shown great leadership? The 03 is not the best in the state? We don't actually have great talent?
                                Lol Sunrise, the two time state champs, is the best non ECNL/DA ‘03 team in the state

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X