Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    My man, that matters not. Just because you don't OWN it, doesn't mean you don't share its burden of failure or its rewards of success. Mickey is the founder of the club, and the director of coaching. Whether he was the man behind the curtain or the man fighting it behind the curtain.... IT HAPPENED at his club. And so he should stand up and own that.

We're talking about 30 minutes of his time, to face the parents who were told LATE in the season that the club they JUST DONATED to at the Club Gala was canceling their program.

You just don't get the betrayal.
    CM: "Hey MK, this girls program is floundering - we can't attract talent, and we are getting crushed on the field"
    MK: "I told you and the Board to not pursue resurrecting the program - and now you want me to fix it?"
    CM: "We probably need to shut the program down....can you attend the annual meeting and relay the bad news?"
    MK: "You are on your own, my friend....good luck."

Comment

LOL why do you people think they waited until after all other girls tryouts were done? Think that it just happened to play out like that and the timing was just off? WRONG.

They knew exactly what at they were doing and Omare and Ferid knew it would mean the girls and their parents $ would have no choice but to follow. Guess that didn’t work out as planned .

Comment

Did the other girls club ever form?

Comment

LOL why do you people think they waited until after all other girls tryouts were done? Think that it just happened to play out like that and the timing was just off? WRONG.

They knew exactly what at they were doing and Omare and Ferid knew it would mean the girls and their parents $ would have no choice but to follow. Guess that didn’t work out as planned .
          Most of the BS girls went with Ferid to his new club. All good.

Comment

lol, no they didn’t.

Comment

Ferid doesn't care either way as long as suckers keep writing checks.

Comment

Ferid doesn't care either way as long as suckers keep writing checks.
                What league will Ferid/Force play in? I hope the kids have a good experience and have fun. A parent from girls ECNL club.

Comment

Well 4 years ago feels like a long time ago. This past summer my daughter was in tears all summer because it was to late to move to another club because they let us know so late in the spring. No courtesy, no options, no heart, no thought, just an empty dark heart made of thorns.

Mickey wouldn't show up to the meeting, so I think we should get ALL THE GIRLS together and confront him on his boys field, and let him see what 78 girls crying looks like.

screw that son of bitch.
                  He wouldn't care at all. The guy is a sociopath.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                    lol why do you people think they waited until after all other girls tryouts were done? Think that it just happened to play out like that and the timing was just off? Wrong.

They knew exactly what at they were doing and omare and ferid knew it would mean the girls and their parents $ would have no choice but to follow. Guess that didn’t work out as planned .
                    bingo

Comment

With games beginning in about a week or so, here are the current BS rosters:
                      http://bchs.ussoccerda.com/home.php

Comment

Gricky says eleven on a pich is for suckers!!

Comment

I think it's more of an admin issue. Nobody there can use a computer. I dont know the full rosters but do know plenty of kids on the teams whose names are not there.

Comment

I think it's more of an admin issue. Nobody there can use a computer. I dont know the full rosters but do know plenty of kids on the teams whose names are not there.

Comment

the admins register the favorites first. Kids are added in order of importance to the club

Comment

This season has started already and they don’t even have coaches list it for their North branch yet. This club is a mess.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X