o FC Barcelona Official Nike Away Socks
    o Barça Academy Pro NY Official Nike Training Jersey
    o Barça Academy Pro NY Official Nike Training Shorts
    o Barça Academy Pro NY Official Nike Training Socks
    o Barça Academy Pro NY Official Nike Training Pants
    o Barça Academy Pro NY Official Nike Training Drill Top
    o Barça Academy Pro NY Official Nike Rain Jacket
    o Barça Academy Pro NY Official Nike Backpack

Yea great....How many games into the season before we get the kits this year? within the first 4 games or after?

Comment

Calling Barca parents ... only

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      And I have seen an NYCFC kid end up with a broken arm playing in an indoor tournament against a very physical Barca team. So what's your point. You guys who keep commenting about the pants the trainers wear really need to figure out why the hell you keep noticing what another man is wearing. Get the f@ck out of the closet already because clearly you're gay.
      send your wife over to me and ask her about the experience next the next day....i'm comfortable with my sexuality...are you?

Comment

send your wife over to me and ask her about the experience next the next day....i'm comfortable with my sexuality...are you?
        Ok, keyboard gangster in the closet who spends his time checking out coaches "in tight pants". What a p@ssy you are.

Comment

And I have seen an NYCFC kid end up with a broken arm playing in an indoor tournament against a very physical Barca team. So what's your point. You guys who keep commenting about the pants the trainers wear really need to figure out why the hell you keep noticing what another man is wearing. Get the f@ck out of the closet already because clearly you're gay.
          That DID NOT happen against a BARCA team. Liar SMH

Comment

That DID NOT happen against a BARCA team. Liar SMH
            It was unfortunate but it absolutely happened at Socceroof.

Comment

Careful, have you seen his wife? You might go back in the closet.

Comment

Careful, have you seen his wife? You might go back in the closet.
                LMAO!!!!!!!you gotta love complete anonymity on TS :)

Comment

sounds like you will have her use power tools on you since you are so comfortable... you like it when she takes control dont you ....

b*tch

Comment

sounds like you will have her use power tools on you since you are so comfortable... you like it when she takes control dont you ....

b*tch
                    ooohh! yethhh!

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                      careful, have you seen his wife? You might go back in the closet.
                      lmfao

Comment

barca does zero 1 on 1 training development (footskills) they teach tactical decision making (and its very good). looking back, I would not go barca untill perhaps HS for polishing. i know quite a few 2009, 2010, 2011 players not coming back because they lost their foot schools playing with barca.
                        Some of our my son and daughters teammates left and went to Barca 2 years ago. These
                        Kids were superstars on our team. They left for Barca and now my kids foot skills and ball control surpasses theirs. 2009-20110. I’m curious how the 2011 and 2012 teams will do this season being that these kids started at Barca and didn’t come from other teams.

Comment

Some of our my son and daughters teammates left and went to Barca 2 years ago. These
                          Kids were superstars on our team. They left for Barca and now my kids foot skills and ball control surpasses theirs. 2009-20110. I’m curious how the 2011 and 2012 teams will do this season being that these kids started at Barca and didn’t come from other teams.
                          most of them got replaced and/or demoted/relegated for better kids.

Comment

most of them got replaced and/or demoted/relegated for better kids.
                            If that’s the case then Barca sucks at training kids and will eventually screw up the replacements.

Comment

If that’s the case then Barca sucks at training kids and will eventually screw up the replacements.

Not saying this...I'm saying (in my own opinion) I think barca should be considered towards the end of your HS career for polishing....they are very good at teaching tactical decision making.

Comment

Anyone Barca parent know, or anyone , i got a message to complete information and ask old team for the release to get a player pass.....

the season starts Saturday , called the old team and no response...

anyone know what to do? thanks for answering the newbie question

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X