Coaching Salaries in South Florida?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Until they get to be a "director" of something at a medium to large club, it is a labor of love. I know the quality is all over the map, but be realistic about what they get paid relative to what it takes to get by in most cities. I'm glad to pay for it rather than do it myself as long as the coach has some competence and isn't a d-b.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Avg coach pay is about 4000-7000 per team

Comment

They don't make enough dealing with all your BS that is for sure

Comment

Most claim hotels, food and mileage on tax returns.
        Hotels and meals are covered by the club/team. Mileage is a write off.

Comment

Hotels and meals are covered by the club/team. Mileage is a write off.
          I know coaches who pay hotels and then get reimbursed from the team and then write off the hotels on taxes.

Comment

I know coaches who pay hotels and then get reimbursed from the team and then write off the hotels on taxes.
            It’s possible that smaller clubs still do it that way, but at the larger clubs, coaches are not involved in hotel arrangements. Club administrators do the booking and payment. Meals are based off of the national meal per diem rate. If your club doesn’t do it this way I’d be a little concerned.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X