X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Stop feeding the idiots
    HS spectators are stupid and creepy to dopes who pay 1200 per seat to watch the Giants in a new Barkley jersey
    This is how the Fciac gets down. Dem ccc parents better keep an eye on grandma.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/fox8.co...tion-area/amp/

Comment

3 former fciac players on right now playing in the Providence / UConn game

Comment

3 former fciac players on right now playing in the Providence / UConn game
        I think you mean one former FCIAC player playing right?

Comment

I think you mean one former FCIAC player playing right?
          CM just got in

Comment

Final score: PC 2 UConn 1

https://friars.com/sidearmstats/wsoc...ats;period=1st

https://friars.com/sidearmstats/wsoc...ats;period=2nd

St. Joseph's JM played 74 minutes. Ridgefield's CM played 10 minutes. For Providence, McMahon's CO played 3 minutes.

Comment

Fairfield University over Colgate 2-1

https://fairfieldstags.com/news/2019...r-colgate.aspx

St. Joseph's LL (#22 for Colgate) played the entire game.

Comment

Fairfield University over Colgate 2-1

https://fairfieldstags.com/news/2019...r-colgate.aspx

St. Joseph's LL (#22 for Colgate) played the entire game.
                Good CFC and OW Reps in that Game. LL and JH from CFC. AS from OW. All playing the entire match.

Colgate has to hate this result!!

Comment

Good CFC and OW Reps in that Game. LL and JH from CFC. AS from OW. All playing the entire match.

Yeah, they probably hate that they lost.

Comment

and CM JM GD from YUFC

Comment

It’s still kinda creepy
                      So you're essentially saying then that under no circumstances whatsoever is it acceptable for any adult who is a longtime member of the community but does not have any direct connections to the current program or players to attend. The way I look at it is, you can't avoid the issue but you also can't ask those whose reasons for attending are indeed entirely genuine ones to avoid the games for fear of being portrayed that way, either. It is supposed to be a community oriented event where all who can demonstrate that they are there for the purpose of supporting the team and nothing more are welcome.

Spent years following (if that term isn't appropriate to use, I can't think of another one) both women's and men's soccer at all levels HS and above (not below HS obviously, for the person who was stupid enough to ask that.) I think the reasons to prefer supporting the WNT to the MNT are obvious to anyone who watched the WWC this summer. Female athletes are also generally more humble about their successes and have more of a "team first" attitude than their male counterparts. And at the end of the day it is simply a better game to watch except at the very highest men's levels like Premier League/Champions League. So clearly there are actually genuine reasons why I prefer it, and I think if you asked the players they would say that someone who prefers it for those reasons and those reasons only is always welcome every time.

Comment

They were picked to win the PL by the foremost NCAA WOSO expert from All White Kit. So yeah, losing to a MAAC team is a bad result for them. Still could end up winning the PL of course but the head to head meeting with BU is at BU, and if they lose that the conference final would likely be there as well.

Comment

So you're essentially saying then that under no circumstances whatsoever is it acceptable for any adult who is a longtime member of the community but does not have any direct connections to the current program or players to attend. The way I look at it is, you can't avoid the issue but you also can't ask those whose reasons for attending are indeed entirely genuine ones to avoid the games for fear of being portrayed that way, either. It is supposed to be a community oriented event where all who can demonstrate that they are there for the purpose of supporting the team and nothing more are welcome.

Spent years following (if that term isn't appropriate to use, I can't think of another one) both women's and men's soccer at all levels HS and above (not below HS obviously, for the person who was stupid enough to ask that.) I think the reasons to prefer supporting the WNT to the MNT are obvious to anyone who watched the WWC this summer. Female athletes are also generally more humble about their successes and have more of a "team first" attitude than their male counterparts. And at the end of the day it is simply a better game to watch except at the very highest men's levels like Premier League/Champions League. So clearly there are actually genuine reasons why I prefer it, and I think if you asked the players they would say that someone who prefers it for those reasons and those reasons only is always welcome every time.
                          Dude, let it go.

Comment

At any level mens soccer is better to watch than girls. Especially at the high school level. There are not enough girl athletes in highschool to field teams in any sport. For girls highschool soccer especially. You can tell there are a few excellent players out there and they work really hard but not enough to make the game worth watching.

The only girls team to watch is the womens world cup. Not only because of their success but because the athletes. As everyone knows, mens soccer in the US does not have the best US athletes. You want to talk about equal pay. Get the MLS to start handing out mega contracts and a few American superstars it will take only 10 years to start seeing real athletes from the US.

Comment

and CM JM GD from YUFC
                              What post are you responding to? And what’s your point?
                              GD didn’t see the field.

Comment

What post are you responding to? And what’s your point?
                                GD didn’t see the field.
                                op was simply giving CT kids props-
                                stop being so thin skinned,im sure the op would have mentioned your daughter if he knew *** she was

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X