Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    What a lie. He sent an email saying they are adding practices to team snap for sept - November this week. Since we are in August now thats ok with us actual parents.

See you can always spot the trolls. It’s too easy!

Edp div 2 you say? Sorry we play ecnl here. Troll.
    Yes. He did send an email saying that. And here we are on Thursday and still nothing. Certainly not unreasonable to know when practices will be more than 1-2 weeks in advance. But clearly not a lie (like you said it is) that there are no practices currently schedule for early September and the fall season. The fact is, right now there is nothing scheduled past August. In fact after stating it was a lie, you then proceeded to admit it was true that they haven’t been added yet.

Comment

Yes. He did send an email saying that. And here we are on Thursday and still nothing. Certainly not unreasonable to know when practices will be more than 1-2 weeks in advance. But clearly not a lie (like you said it is) that there are no practices currently schedule for early September and the fall season. The fact is, right now there is nothing scheduled past August. In fact after stating it was a lie, you then proceeded to admit it was true that they haven’t been added yet.
      You are grasping at straws and it’s pathetic. The email was sent and he will add them. He said the days the practices will be in the fall in that same email. There’s no confusion. So U did lie as you do know when practices will be for the fall.

Keep on trollin though. This is too easy.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2551974]What a lie. He sent an email saying they are adding practices to team snap for sept - November this week. Since we are in August now thats ok with us actual parents.

T MINUS 26 HOURS EST for that schedule to appear on that team snap. Tick tock!

To the “ACTUAL” parent: Simmer down. You’re starting to sound off the rails.

Comment

Tisk Tisk!

You are grasping at straws and it’s pathetic. The email was sent and he will add them. He said the days the practices will be in the fall in that same email. There’s no confusion. So U did lie as you do know when practices will be for the fall.

You might want to stop posting what your coach is saying to you in emails. He is going to cut your kid. As he should.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2551986]
            What a lie. He sent an email saying they are adding practices to team snap for sept - November this week. Since we are in August now thats ok with us actual parents.

T MINUS 26 HOURS EST for that schedule to appear on that team snap. Tick tock!

To the “ACTUAL” parent: Simmer down. You’re starting to sound off the rails.
            Going off the rails of the crazy train. Yeah that post was BOSS!!

Comment

You might want to stop posting what your coach is saying to you in emails. He is going to cut your kid. As he should.
              Huh?? My kids don’t even play soccer. Troll.

Comment

110 % accurate. NO ONE takes these seriously. Sometimes you can pick up some good info on training sessions, upcoming tourneys, etc., but most of this stuff is bull donkey.
                I know a couple people that are trying to make a living at the club that are worried. I also know they come on here and try and deflect issues going on at the club. FC Bucks is a mess and the leadership is poor. This is not directed at any one team, but at the club. It can and should be better.

Comment

I know a couple people that are trying to make a living at the club that are worried. I also know they come on here and try and deflect issues going on at the club. FC Bucks is a mess and the leadership is poor. This is not directed at any one team, but at the club. It can and should be better.
                  You want to change your life? Change the way you think.

Comment

Your right his email said they will follow the Tuesday/Thursday schedule to the best of their ability. There are 24 tues/thurs training days during the season. Unfortunately there are villa games on 16 of them. Then you factor in the normal cancellations for things out of anyone’s control like rain, and you can clearly see we will barely be practicing this fall season or if we do, it won’t with with RF and likely won’t be with a professional coach - something we all paid for.

Comment

Your right his email said they will follow the Tuesday/Thursday schedule to the best of their ability. There are 24 tues/thurs training days during the season. Unfortunately there are villa games on 16 of them. Then you factor in the normal cancellations for things out of anyone’s control like rain, and you can clearly see we will barely be practicing this fall season or if we do, it won’t with with RF and likely won’t be with a professional coach - something we all paid for.
                      Just reading your posts you have some serious pessimism in you. I’m not a psychologist but c’mon man cheer up. It’s not all bad. It’s soccer just enjoy the ride or move on. It goes by fast believe me. I wish my kids were still playing. Do you really enjoy posting on here everyday with all this negativity? You will feel better if you squash all that negative energy.

Comment

Tisk tisk actual parent

Huh?? My kids don’t even play soccer. Troll.
                        You’re a liar. In your previous post, you had told all of us what the coach plans to do about and practices days and when he plans on posting on team snap. Next thing you’ll be telling us what car you drive and what color it is. Someone warned you not to quote your coach on here. And then you respond with a lie.

Keep ******* off your coach, not my problem. Liar.

Comment

Just reading your posts you have some serious pessimism in you. I’m not a psychologist but c’mon man cheer up. It’s not all bad. It’s soccer just enjoy the ride or move on. It goes by fast believe me. I wish my kids were still playing. Do you really enjoy posting on here everyday with all this negativity? You will feel better if you squash all that negative energy.

Comment

I happen to think this team parents are arrogant and obnoxious and as you say “negative” going way back to the earlier posts. Me? I have nothing to lose. Them? They should stop posting on here and caring so much about their kids “12 year old youth soccer.” They put their foot in their mouth every time they post.

Comment

I happen to think this team parents are arrogant and obnoxious and as you say “negative” going way back to the earlier posts. Me? I have nothing to lose. Them? They should stop posting on here and caring so much about their kids “12 year old youth soccer.” They put their foot in their mouth every time they post.
                              I don’t think it’s this teams parents. The parents I know are very nice just like the kids and coaches on this team. So here’s your positive post. Peace

Comment

You want to change your life? Change the way you think.
                                Change the way I think? FC Bucks is rated one of the worst clubs in the ECNL. That’s a fact based off of statistics. It’s posted on the ECNL site. Now my opinion (the way I think) is that leadership at the club is responsible and the majority of parents with daughters on older teams agree.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X