X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where can you buy Nike AG-Pro Elite cleats

Please help!

Nike makes and sells the AG-Pro sole plate soccer boots but they aren’t available in the USA at Nike.com, nor any other soccer store I can find. The only way I see to get the AG-Pro Nike sole plate is to order a custom Id shoe and hen you can pick the AG sole plate for 10-15$ extra.

I found the new Phantom Visions and the new Superfly 7 Elites with the AG-Pro soleplate on Prosoccer Direct UK but not USA websites. Isn’t Nike a US company?

Anyone have any ideas? Anyone ever order from Pro Direct Soccer UK?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Please help!

Nike makes and sells the AG-Pro sole plate soccer boots but they aren’t available in the USA at Nike.com, nor any other soccer store I can find. The only way I see to get the AG-Pro Nike sole plate is to order a custom Id shoe and hen you can pick the AG sole plate for 10-15$ extra.

I found the new Phantom Visions and the new Superfly 7 Elites with the AG-Pro soleplate on Prosoccer Direct UK but not USA websites. Isn’t Nike a US company?

Ya I order all my sg boots from the uk site it’s not a problem, USA site sucks can’t get **** in this country.

Comment

Ya I order all my sg boots from the uk site it’s not a problem, USA site sucks can’t get **** in this country.
      Thank you!

Comment

Please help!

Go directly to one of Nike's sweatshops in another country.

Comment

you might want to try this new thing called the worldwide web.

Comment

Please help!

Show some respect for your country & buy another brand,unless of course you disrespect the Flag & Anthem also.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X