Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    On a serious note, where can I register my son for Shoreline United programs? My son has always enjoyed attending the Futsal sessions ran by Ben Joiner in Madison. Any help would be appreciated. Can’t find the info anywhere
    https://www.shorelineunitedsoccerclu...nd-information

Comment

I would start by reaching out to Ben. If not Ben reach out to someone in Madison.
      Ben, call desperate Madison mom asap. She longs for crappy product and for over payment that's under delivered. Thanks - yours in futsal. Slippery shoes

Comment

Why is an SCP merger not happening here? SCP has decent teams on the girls side with hardly any boys teams left. Shoreline United only has boys. Consolidate and create a stronger program.

Comment

SCP has grown weaker in past few years because of clubs like Shoreline United, Rush and Ginga forming. A merger of any kind would strengthen the local player pool in that part of the state. If PT is out (or significantly reduced because of college commitment) at Shoreline United then that is a huge blow. He is the best coach BJ has. Look to consolidate.

Comment

Why is an SCP merger not happening here? SCP has decent teams on the girls side with hardly any boys teams left. Shoreline United only has boys. Consolidate and create a stronger program.
            As long as duffy runs scp they will stay in toilet. Her clueless, bossy, stranglehold will suffocate scp.

Scp parent

Comment

As long as duffy runs scp they will stay in toilet. Her clueless, bossy, stranglehold will suffocate scp.

Scp parent
              I have to agree. She should move into an ambassador like role and allow for someone else to reinvigorate the club. but not likely to happen as the early success was due to the domineering style and this will also be the downfall

Comment

Scp parent
                Adapt or die. SCP unfortunately has not changed with the times nor have they ever come close to building their own facility. There are forces within the club trying to move her along but it won’t be easy and it won’t be pretty. I personally think it’s too late. In recent years Ginga, Shoreline and Rush have surrounded them. Ginga is innovative and young. Shoreline was not great but hurt SCP nonetheless. Rush has built up a very reputable Girls program along the Shoreline and have a several very good boys teams. This Rush Branch is the strongest in the state. I believe Shoreline/GPS will disappear. Rush will likely absorb from Branford, Guilford, Madison....Ginga will absorb from New Haven, North Haven, Wallingford...SCP will fade and disappear. With only two real options Ginga and Rush will get stronger and there will be enough options for those that want a strong Premier program.

Comment

None of this matters

None of this really matters. We are talking about Connecticut. Connecticut soccer sucks. Even Texas and Florida are better. Roll overs

Comment

GPS is the way of the future. You can join them now or later but, you will join them. Those that join early reap all the benefits.
                    The same was said for Rush when the came to CT...

Comment

Jamie?

Why? We are very happy with our son's development with Ben and Jamie. We hear that Paul is coming to Shoreline United also. What is the other option? GPS? An inexperienced young coach that has never worked in CT and his sidekick Pedro Oliveria who knows as much about soccer as an elephant.

Shoreline United with Ben is a no brainer for families who want to stay together if we were to change we would go to Rush not GPS.
                      Jamie M has NO soccer playing or coaching experience!
                      Graduated ‘09 from GHS and never played. Never coached town soccer or worked with kids before Shoreline 2 yrs ago. No camps or teaching experience and no licenses unless he got them recently bc it’s not hard. A town program like SCOG would never hire Jamie bc they know who he is and he does not know soccer. But a premier club director can hire any salesmen and call them a coach and Parents believe especially if it’s expensive. I do believe he lived with his mom in England for his childhood and that’s why he can talk with an accent when he wants. The closest he was to soccer before Shoreline and Ben a few years ago was working retail at Adidas in Clinton. Seriously. Parents please ask for a CV or soccer resume before spending BIG on your child’s development and getting fooled.

Comment

Jamie M has NO soccer playing or coaching experience!
                        Graduated ‘09 from GHS and never played. Never coached town soccer or worked with kids before Shoreline 2 yrs ago. No camps or teaching experience and no licenses unless he got them recently bc it’s not hard. A town program like SCOG would never hire Jamie bc they know who he is and he does not know soccer. But a premier club director can hire any salesmen and call them a coach and Parents believe especially if it’s expensive. I do believe he lived with his mom in England for his childhood and that’s why he can talk with an accent when he wants. The closest he was to soccer before Shoreline and Ben a few years ago was working retail at Adidas in Clinton. Seriously. Parents please ask for a CV or soccer resume before spending BIG on your child’s development and getting fooled.
                        This brought to you by the dimwits at SCOG aka guilford soccer. Three morons running the joint have zero soccer qualifications, licenses or any clue

Comment

ok, where did this come from? Left field?? JM must have pissed someone off. My guess is he probably recruited some players from the town program and now the town program cant field a team. Is that it?

Comment

Jamie Mulone kicked out of Branford SC

I don’t know about Guilford but Jamie Mulone was kicked out of Branford for a verbal altercation with a volunteer parent coach in the middle of practice in front of 7 and 8 year olds. Jamie was there on behalf of Shoreline working with the in-house kids program and The parent tried to correct a drill he thought he had set up wrong and Jamie lost it. Jamie was not allowed to return to Branford.

Comment

I don’t know about Guilford but Jamie Mulone was kicked out of Branford for a verbal altercation with a volunteer parent coach in the middle of practice in front of 7 and 8 year olds. Jamie was there on behalf of Shoreline working with the in-house kids program and The parent tried to correct a drill he thought he had set up wrong and Jamie lost it. Jamie was not allowed to return to Branford.
                              Typical of Branford parents right there. Nothing more needs to be said about Branford people.

Comment

Typical of Branford parents right there. Nothing more needs to be said about Branford people.
                                Branford people know soccer?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X