Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sunrise FC Prime, Do you honestly think we are stupid?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wow awful at evaluating talent if that is the case.
    Depends on doing the evaluating, I would think if it is an ECNL coach, they would give their last season player the nod, right? Most clubs do that, loyality rewards.

Comment

May be in reference to the 2003 team.
      Yes.

Obviously more than 2 total made ECNL. Depends on age group, but not nearly as many total as one might expect.

Comment

Not true. Just a rumor.
        How many 03 Sunrise players are ECNL?

I’m not talking about “guest playing for showcases.”

Comment

It blows my mind that an organization believes parents are not talking or will cease to share information because you tell us not to? Our girls grew up playing with each other, relationships were made and while we are all looking out for our individual child, most will not sell out friends and family. Making calls to families behind the scene to lure them in with false promises in your attempts to dismantle local smaller clubs for the sake of gaining numbers to fund your first teams! Do you honestly believe the bull**** you are selling? What did Prime produce there first year? Girls who were already being looked at and/or already committed? Sunrise, outside of your girls U18, what prospects do your girls who have won 3 state championships have? Oh, wait! Only two girls were good enough to make the ECNL team! What a joke! Now this team will become team two? And do what? A repeat schedule of what they have already done with the addition of a few select players from neighboring clubs? To play for a coach who doesn’t train, beats local teams but gets destroyed by out of state top competition. How will his 2nd team compete without the two select ECNL picks? I’ll tell!, the same because he gets out coached each time against top competition. What will your child gain? Zero! No training, no encouragement, punishment for mistakes and blame! Look up his team stats...educate your self, talk to the parents who’s daughters have played and currently play. We will not be censored!
          Shut up

Comment

How many 03 Sunrise players are ECNL?

I’m not talking about “guest playing for showcases.”
            Why do you care? Do you normally show interest in young underage females? Again, why do you even care?

Comment

Why do you care? Do you normally show interest in young underage females? Again, why do you even care?
              Cause my daughter should have made it and didn’t. I do care about my family.

Comment

Why, I pay big bucks so some other kid who is a guest player and doesn't pay squat start while my kid sits?

Comment

Why, I pay big bucks so some other kid who is a guest player and doesn't pay squat start while my kid sits?
                  Every club has payers and players.

Comment

Gotta love these division 2 soccer parents going nuts.

Comment

Ask for a release and go to another club. Your time, money and effort is can be used on better thinks than crabbing on TS about things that you have no control over and will not change.

Comment

ouch!

Comment

It seems the former ECNL coaches from the previous year are holding onto many of their players while the new ECNL teams are more mixed.

Comment

ouch!
                            Sunrise had the best thing going in the state for a long time. Great teams, great recruitment, happy teams, and then you made a deal with AH and it all imploded. What were you thinking?

Comment

Sunrise had the best thing going in the state for a long time. Great teams, great recruitment, happy teams, and then you made a deal with AH and it all imploded. What were you thinking?
                              They were thinking --- $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Comment

They were thinking --- $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
                                They needed the ECNL platform.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X