Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jys board members need to take care the of club

whats up at jys I've been a part of this club for 12yrs. and i'm sick of nothing being done to fields or coaching they (the board) have got to be taking money .It is not getting spent on anything i can see.Where are the lights EJ , the old pres. said the same thing the new pres. does,still nothing, it's time that we do something ,parents are sticking there heads in the sand.And just going to other clubs, not wanting to do anything about this is wrong.PLEASE GO TO NEXT BOARD MEETING AND LETS GET SOME ANSWERS :oops:

Re: jys board members need to take care the of club

Originally posted by me
    whats up at jys I've been a part of this club for 12yrs. and i'm sick of nothing being done to fields or coaching they (the board) have got to be taking money .It is not getting spent on anything i can see.Where are the lights EJ , the old pres. said the same thing the new pres. does,still nothing, it's time that we do something ,parents are sticking there heads in the sand.And just going to other clubs, not wanting to do anything about this is wrong.PLEASE GO TO NEXT BOARD MEETING AND LETS GET SOME ANSWERS :oops:
    If we could just keep all those players from the kyx and their ghost teams off our fields, they would be in better condition. Those players that played on Saturday with out our permission should be fined. [-( (See Thread more JYS Lies) . First Coast Parent are so stupid that they can post lies and not get caught.
    :smt003 \:D/ =D> :D

Comment

c(edited)

Comment

(edited)

Comment

Please tell me you are all teenagers playing on here and not actual adults. This is really unnerving if you are.

Unfortunately, there's no way to identify if this is a former coach that is upset and trying to stir up trouble, a current dissatisfied coach, coaches who were either asked to leave or went to FC, or just parents being parents because soccer has become their life.

If you are a coach or parent, please let your players or children read what you have written. They will be very proud of you!

Comment

Maybe the names are in order of smarts?

Comment

Man you JYS people are over the top, baby..

Comment

nice....back to the topic. I beleive thatthe JYS borad needs to regroup, put personaliteis and agendas aside and fix the things they can cotnrol like the state of the fields, traing their teams, holding BOD members to their responsibilities , fund raising

Comment

Originally posted by me
                  Go to the board meeting and what? drink beer? give me a break. This club is run by one person. Maybe not taking money outright but the payola for contracts (uniforms etc.) are pobably without a doubt. We have about 4 full time soccer coaches in which we pay crapload of money. Our DOC cant even get a local cell phone which is a clue he would go back to Tampa in a heart beat. They don't want to listen to any ideas but thier own. No parent could ever come close to their expertise in running a team except for the fact they run they depend on them to run practices. They're losing A players to the creeks and first coast every year by the numbers. It may not hurt now but wait a couple years. they've upset alot of parents. It's all for "fun" but now there's a u-10 advanced team for 500 bucks...give me a break... The fields do suck but hey their city parks...Patton Park isn't. It's about that time I take my A players go elswhere as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest
                    Originally posted by me
                    Go to the board meeting and what? drink beer? give me a break. This club is run by one person. Maybe not taking money outright but the payola for contracts (uniforms etc.) are pobably without a doubt. We have about 4 full time soccer coaches in which we pay crapload of money. Our DOC cant even get a local cell phone which is a clue he would go back to Tampa in a heart beat. They don't want to listen to any ideas but thier own. No parent could ever come close to their expertise in running a team except for the fact they run they depend on them to run practices. They're losing A players to the creeks and first coast every year by the numbers. It may not hurt now but wait a couple years. they've upset alot of parents. It's all for "fun" but now there's a u-10 advanced team for 500 bucks...give me a break... The fields do suck but hey their city parks...Patton Park isn't. It's about that time I take my A players go elswhere as well.
                    Please do take your "A" players and go elsewhere. I promise you won't be missed.

Comment

Originally posted by me
                      Please do take your "A" players and go elsewhere. I promise you won't be missed.
                      First time I posted, hit a chord their though....We'll all be missed when you dont have a club in 4 years...awesome..keep treating people this way..and drink more beer!!! Call my Tampa Cell...

Comment

Go to the board meeting and what? drink beer? give me a break. This club is run by one person. Maybe not taking money outright but the payola for contracts (uniforms etc.) are pobably without a doubt. We have about 4 full time soccer coaches in which we pay crapload of money. Our DOC cant even get a local cell phone which is a clue he would go back to Tampa in a heart beat. They don't want to listen to any ideas but thier own. No parent could ever come close to their expertise in running a team except for the fact they run they depend on them to run practices. They're losing A players to the creeks and first coast every year by the numbers. It may not hurt now but wait a couple years. they've upset alot of parents. It's all for "fun" but now there's a u-10 advanced team for 500 bucks...give me a break... The fields do suck but hey their city parks...Patton Park isn't. It's about that time I take my A players go elswhere as well.[/quote]

Please do take your "A" players and go elsewhere. I promise you won't be missed.[/quote]

First time I posted, hit a chord their though....We'll all be missed when you dont have a club in 4 years...awesome..keep treating people this way..and drink more beer!!! Call my Tampa Cell...[/quote]

Didn't hit a chord as you say. What it did hit was the tiresome refrain that so many of you post. You are sick of JYS. The people running the club are doing a terrible job. The fields are a disgrace. All the good players are leaving and going elsewhere. You think you are ready to take your kid and go elsewhere also. and so on and so on. So do it already. It has nothing to do with my treating you badly. It has to do with my saying go ahead and go. If things are so miserable for you at JYS then you are just poison to the club...not helping just complaining. So go. Good luck to you and your child(ren). I mean it. I hope you find the club/team that will make you both happy and you will be able to move forward. Those that stay and don't always gripe and complain, well I treat them just great...they are cohorts and friends. Sure everything is not perfect at JYS but it isn't always great elsewhere either. Truthfully the clubs in Jacksonville need to do some major merging but that probably won't happen so until it does we are all going to have to work our best to make the clubs/teams as good as possible for our kids...and that is at JYS, First Coast, Creeks, Ponte Vedra, Westside, and any other club I left out.

Comment

I hope we have a AGM this year so we can vote some of this scum out of office
                          They are terrible
                          You cant steal money from little kids

Comment

They are terrible
                            And unless you can offer proof positive that someone is stealing then you should not make this type of accusation. You don't have to like the people. You don't have to feel they are doing a good job...you can believe that they are doing a terrible job. That is your right. However, it is slander to accuse people of stealing without proof and you not liking the way things are run is not proof. And a lot of people get in trouble for defamation such as this.

Comment

They are terrible
                              The board makes descions? that's funny..but they do have to decide what draft beer to drink..

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X