Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Don't say I told you this but if you email IM 05 coach he will gladly set up a scrimmage at their beautiful facility, we played them and got beat 6-2 ECNL team.
    The team is good in size only 2 04s goalie and field player.
    Please post results if it happens.
    Not gonna happen. Wouldn't fit the narrative that Inter is scared to play them. It's always better to say "if" rather than getting punched in the mouth by reality..

Comment

Don't say I told you this but if you email IM 05 coach he will gladly set up a scrimmage at their beautiful facility, we played them and got beat 6-2 ECNL team.
      Good in size only is a funny way to describe this team and probably true

Comment

Best 05 in FL is IM u17 which is all 05. Second best probably Weston 05 MLS. Zoff probably can make a case for third as well as any other team.
        The Weston u17 beat IM u17 2-0 Saturday. Only one 05 on team and on defense in Weston u17 shut down all IM striker

Comment

The Weston u17 beat IM u17 2-0 Saturday. Only one 05 on team and on defense in Weston u17 shut down all IM striker
          Nice dad but let's move on, I watched the game on video ,one team played soccer the other one played you kick I run.
          Boca is playing better soccer and more physical than IM.

Comment

Nice dad but let's move on, I watched the game on video ,one team played soccer the other one played you kick I run.
            Boca is playing better soccer and more physical than IM.
            Weston the club is all kick and run now! No quality those players are gone

Comment

They are a solid side and well coached but not the best, not even in Florida. We did scrimmage them and while it was a very close game through half, we did pull away in the second half. 3-1 @ half /Final 6-2.
              I will go ahead and disclose it because the parents of them were already saying towards the end of the game and complaining, yes it was a scrimmage and yes we did have 4 former DA kids( 3 field players and our GK) on our team(we are an ECNL team) for the game but honestly if you want to claim the best you need to expect to play against everyone.
              I also want to add that the parents of this 05 team were very obnoxious. Before they game they were very excited, like most of us parents are, but they were over the top. Dads gathered up trying to identify what players on our team they need to shut down or foul hard to get them out of the game. Then when the game wasn't going their way they started blaming the refs and yelling at our players calling them dirty among other things, one dad and mom combo actually offered to fight one of our kids(shockingly they were only warned and not told to leave) when he told them to shut up because they were so loud towards him.
              The parents should revisit the guidelines for sportsmanship.

Comment

Florida talking soccer points

https://home.gotsoccer.com/(X(1))/ra...?TeamID=960523

These points and ranking mean that psg and the tarpons are the best in the world too?? 🙄

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X