Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Juventus Zoff 2005

Ranks 1st in USA. Yes best 2005 team in USA.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ranks 1st in USA. Yes best 2005 team in USA.
    We have the fastest kids in Florida and can kick the ball far

Comment

Best 05 boys team I've seen outside of the DA last season honestly. Best in the US though? Doubtful

We have the fastest kids in Florida and can kick the ball far

Comment

Best 05 boys team I've seen outside of the DA last season honestly. Best in the US though? Doubtful
        They are a good team, could definitely hang with some of these MLS/ECNL teams in that age group.

Comment

They are a good team, could definitely hang with some of these MLS/ECNL teams in that age group.
          For sure mls teams in Florida are not good outside inter! It’s a social class league.

Comment

Schedule a scrimmage mls league sides will play you! Everyone looking for good games

Comment

For sure mls teams in Florida are not good outside inter! It’s a social class league.
              Ah I don't know all about that.. I would of liked to see them at Lakewood Ranch play in the MLS bracket before they got bumped. They could easily beat CLWs 2005 MLS team, they are a joke. As for Westons, I don't see it.

Comment

History

Good team! Best 2005 team in Florida including mls next? Perhaps. Best team in USA? Not so fast. What is the New York team ranked that you played three times and lost all three ? Looking now it seems they have 8 goals and you have zero goals. Didn’t you all travel to the surf cup too? How did that work out against west coast squads? Be humble.

Comment

Good team! Best 2005 team in Florida including mls next? Perhaps. Best team in USA? Not so fast. What is the New York team ranked that you played three times and lost all three ? Looking now it seems they have 8 goals and you have zero goals. Didn’t you all travel to the surf cup too? How did that work out against west coast squads? Be humble.
                  Best 05 in FL is IM u17 which is all 05. Second best probably Weston 05 MLS. Zoff probably can make a case for third as well as any other team.

Comment

IM is not all 2005 but they are still pretty bad. Nobody is impressed by them. Sorry. I think Zoff could hang with them. As for Zoff they tied the tarpons 1/1. Which should say something also. IM and Weston are afraid to play Zoff. That a PR problem. Zoff style of play way better then Weston and IM. And Italian soccer is ugly.

Comment

IM is not all 2005 but they are still pretty bad. Nobody is impressed by them. Sorry. I think Zoff could hang with them. As for Zoff they tied the tarpons 1/1. Which should say something also. IM and Weston are afraid to play Zoff. That a PR problem. Zoff style of play way better then Weston and IM. And Italian soccer is ugly.
                      lmao

IM would beat their *****

Comment

Im

Just like they beat westons ass?

Comment

Just like they beat westons ass?
                          given how stupid this comment is - weston was an 04 team - i assume you are just a troll stirring up trouble with no real understanding of these teams.

we maybe are the suckers that respond to this nonsense. you probably started the thread, as most zoff parents are totally bat**** crazy, but cannot write two complete sentences of english.

Comment

Yes , dic suckers for sure.

Comment

Don't say I told you this but if you email IM 05 coach he will gladly set up a scrimmage at their beautiful facility, we played them and got beat 6-2 ECNL team.
                              The team is good in size only 2 04s goalie and field player.
                              Please post results if it happens.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X