Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    But not more than one club can register you under a given sanctioned body at a time.
    That's what I thought, until this season. Or maybe, just maybe, the rules are being bent.

Comment

One competitive and one with friends yes all day long.
      Sounds like a lot of playing. Depending upon age it will create more opportunities for injury. We already play more games than professional teams. I doubt you really need more games.

Comment

No the rules are clear it is allowed by us club soccer. Big clubs did not want this to get out. Just look at ocys and vernum academy dual play by both. If it is good for one it is good for all. That is democracy.

Comment

You can Dual Play under FYSA

Yes, and also FYSA.
          You can request to play for two different clubs under FYSA. One club has to request it in Gotsoccer, and the other club has to approve it. You will be listed as a secondary player in the second clubs roster however. Some leagues do not allow secondary players.

Comment

You can request to play for two different clubs under FYSA. One club has to request it in Gotsoccer, and the other club has to approve it. You will be listed as a secondary player in the second clubs roster however. Some leagues do not allow secondary players.
            Yes, I understand that. I didn't know that a player could play for a club under FYSA and other club under USClub Soccer.

Comment

yes correct but us club soccer allows both teams to agree on schedule, practices and rosters them on each team as long as both clubs agree. Yes you can not play with both teams in the same division but you still have so many options to pick up play.

Comment

Yes, I understand that. I didn't know that a player could play for a club under FYSA and other club under USClub Soccer.
                I have been doing that for years one is a ford the other a chevy same ride just two options very legit.

Comment

just wow

Comment

yes, in the absence of one true football organization, everyone just makes up their own rules

Comment

Not making your rules just reading the rules.

Comment

Do not forget aau

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X