Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My issue with IdeaSports

So when I signed up with IdeaSports, I was told my son will start MLS Next. Then there was no MLS Next. Then I was told my son will play Sunshine League. Now my son plays a level below the Sunshine. Why o why did I listen to IdeaSports?? Why

I got some land to sell you, sucker!!!!

Comment

Crappy club with no future and overpriced. Not sure how they last much longer.

Comment

It is just uncomfortable because the age of my son. Its tough feel like they lied lied to me

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          It is just uncomfortable because the age of my son. Its tough feel like they lied lied to me
          they did lie to you.....

Comment

they did lie to you.....
            Follow the pathway of those behind this organization - they have lied to everyone

Comment

Why is this a post?

Ask Rush, 4 corners, ask what tbey think about them

Comment

4 corners and celebration had blocked their admission into fysa. Initially I think rush lost a lot of 2nd 3rd team players to la liga. Many of those have come back is idea sports never delivers what they promise

Comment

4 corners and celebration had blocked their admission into fysa. Initially I think rush lost a lot of 2nd 3rd team players to la liga. Many of those have come back is idea sports never delivers what they promise
                  I’m hearing Ideasports is getting MLSNEXT next year.

Comment

They probably will get and MLS I or MLS 2 academy team. From what I've heard they have some good teams. But I feel for you. Same crap happens at our club every year. You are going to be in this or that league. Never happens. And by the time it does the league has turned to crap.

Lots of empty promises in general in youth soccer. And it just gets worse if you don't live in a big city.

For me the best place to be would be Orlando if I could pick a spot. Either that or Weston.

Comment

I’m hearing Ideasports is getting MLSNEXT next year.
                      We already proved this was false with the links showing that MLS Next Fred Lipka confirmed no MLS Next expansion in Florida until after the 2026 WC. IdeaSport will never have MLS Elite One. They also confirmed that they have discussed to limit Orlando to only Rush and OC teams.

Sorry EF

Comment

We already proved this was false with the links showing that MLS Next Fred Lipka confirmed no MLS Next expansion in Florida until after the 2026 WC. IdeaSport will never have MLS Elite One. They also confirmed that they have discussed to limit Orlando to only Rush and OC teams.

Sorry EF
                        EF should never ever ever ever ever never ever be trusted

Comment

1. You have issues if you believe EF
                          2. EF is not the issue its AG and Eduardo all talk and no walk.

Comment

1. You have issues if you believe EF
                            2. EF is not the issue its AG and Eduardo all talk and no walk.
                            IdeaSports will not have Disney fields after this upcoming spring season, WDW is cancelling their agreement to bring in a EPL club to setup an academy. Wonder where they will go?

Comment

Look IdeaSports is trying they have a right to compete many of us don’t like them but we dont want them to go out of business its just hard to root for a company that is unethical and just cannot tell the truth

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X