Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Agree,Totally refuse to watch any sport where they take a knee.Soccer included.
    Those liberal Europeans are doing it.

Comment

The MLS teams get to play, while the rest have to wait till October. You know, the special kids get to play, while rest are still hiding from Covid..
      That's because they're on the "Pro Pathway" and they're immune from the virus. They will all be playing in the MLS in the next few years

Comment

That's because they're on the "Pro Pathway" and they're immune from the virus. They will all be playing in the MLS in the next few years
        We all know that's a farse for the chance that any players in this mls next/elite league have a 1% chance of getting there. Coaches are only selling their path to pros to keep players from leaving.

Comment

Those liberal Europeans are doing it.
          Yes & they can stick their league's & merchandise right up their Arses.

Comment

why are you so mad?

At least they are playing.

IMG, Chargers, TBU, IMFC, and Miami teams. They all play each other. Sign up your kid with a club that plays that level. If you happen to be from a neighboring club, they have their games set and their tournaments.

Dont hate.

Its old. For Real

Comment

why are you so mad?

At least they are playing.

IMG, Chargers, TBU, IMFC, and Miami teams. They all play each other. Sign up your kid with a club that plays that level. If you happen to be from a neighboring club, they have their games set and their tournaments.

Dont hate.

Its old. For Real
              HAHA!!! Maybe you missed all the BS they were telling us about the club not playing!! Then suddenly, the MLS teams can play? We are all suckers!!

Comment

Oh please everyone has a
                Different schedule your games just got postponed not cancelled. Stop it

Comment

Oh please everyone has a
                  Different schedule your games just got postponed not cancelled. Stop it
                  We look like idiots.. Every other club has to rearrange the schedule, because we didn't start up until 2 weeks ago.. Now the MLS teams can play, but my boys cant? Come on..

Comment

I’m confused. They could’ve just put them back to the original dates ? but noooo our kids don’t matter. You guys are scam artist.
                    STFU your annoying i mean really!!!! It is one group that played because Hills. County changed the rules mid stream. So trying to reschedule multiple games and leagues is different then 4 teams!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Idiot

Comment

Soccer players Matters.
                      Soccer Refs matter

Comment

Soccer Refs matter
                        Another group of retards that don't know the rules. Excluding any ref under 21.If you don't know the rules by 21 then be fair to the kids & find something else to Scam.

Comment

So what you are saying is we promote Waters fields on top of our social media side and the MLS Next teams are the only ones that are allowed to play on them. What are we paying for ? Are we paying for those teams to play at Waters and we are not allowed to play on them ? 95% of the club can not play on those fields ?????
                          From our years at TBU only DA and (sometimes ECNL) were allowed anywhere near waters even in non-covid times.

Go back to being an irrelevant peasant and wait for your turn at Radice.

Comment

From our years at TBU only DA and (sometimes ECNL) were allowed anywhere near waters even in non-covid times.

Go back to being an irrelevant peasant and wait for your turn at Radice.
                            Man, I wonder why people are flooding to different clubs!! LOL

Comment

I can not believe that I just saw that our top boys teams are playing this weekend and the club canceled all of our ECNLR games ????? I demand my money back right away and release my kid from this lying unethical club right away. I emailed the directors and I will tell everyone in the club that all you do is lie to the members. No games till October 1st but ?????????? I am furious right now. Give us our money back now!
                              Oh Boy! FP Dad again

Comment

Maybe it is Wesley Chapel Dad. Up in Pasco and still not allowed to play ECNLR because of TBU's affiliation. Could there be a second WC dad stalking TS posts? Wait for the SC comments.

Oh Boy! FP Dad again

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X