TBU schedules MLS Next matches but nobody else is allowed to play at the club

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TBU schedules MLS Next matches but nobody else is allowed to play at the club

I can not believe that I just saw that our top boys teams are playing this weekend and the club canceled all of our ECNLR games ????? I demand my money back right away and release my kid from this lying unethical club right away. I emailed the directors and I will tell everyone in the club that all you do is lie to the members. No games till October 1st but ?????????? I am furious right now. Give us our money back now!

This must be fake news ? Show me proof

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      I can not believe that I just saw that our top boys teams are playing this weekend and the club canceled all of our ECNLR games ????? I demand my money back right away and release my kid from this lying unethical club right away. I emailed the directors and I will tell everyone in the club that all you do is lie to the members. No games till October 1st but ?????????? I am furious right now. Give us our money back now!
      Oh man. Get your popcorn out Tampa Bay

Comment

Is this true ?

Comment

Is this true ?
          More important, does it really matter? This is TBU after all.

Comment

More important, does it really matter? This is TBU after all.
            I just confirmed it’s true. It’s on the MLS next schedule. I can’t believe it. This leadership at TBU is crazy.

Comment

I just confirmed it’s true. It’s on the MLS next schedule. I can’t believe it. This leadership at TBU is crazy.
              Who cares!! Everyone is playing in Oct. When the schedules were being made TBU couldn't play until Oct 1st. When that was pushed up a few weeks it probably didn't make sense to try and reschedule all those games with all those leagues. MLS is 1 team per age group. Not that hard to rework the schedule. Now if your games after Oct 1st start getting cancelled then I would complain.

Comment

Who cares!! Everyone is playing in Oct. When the schedules were being made TBU couldn't play until Oct 1st. When that was pushed up a few weeks it probably didn't make sense to try and reschedule all those games with all those leagues. MLS is 1 team per age group. Not that hard to rework the schedule. Now if your games after Oct 1st start getting cancelled then I would complain.
                I’m confused. They could’ve just put them back to the original dates ? but noooo our kids don’t matter. You guys are scam artist.

Comment

I’m confused. They could’ve just put them back to the original dates ? but noooo our kids don’t matter. You guys are scam artist.
                  You scam artists go to FP

Comment

I’m confused, what is going on?

Comment

I’m confused, what is going on?
                      The MLS teams get to play, while the rest have to wait till October. You know, the special kids get to play, while rest are still hiding from Covid..

Comment

TBU doing everything wrong again. How many mistakes can you make in 3 months ?

Comment

The MLS teams get to play, while the rest have to wait till October. You know, the special kids get to play, while rest are still hiding from Covid..
                          At first I was like calm down people they are playing IMG at IMG so it’s a different county and the ECNL teams could have done the same.... but they are hosting IMG at Waters. Sooooo yeah that’s not a great look to say the least

Comment

I feel your pain. I think you must understand that a lot has to do with the county.
                            Also TBU is in a hard situation. We are almost there to October. I believe it has to do between Waters being on private fields and Ed Radice being county park. If I was in your shoes I will be upset. Just remember we will all get through this and play everyone.

FPFC is in another county and so is Chargers.

Comment

Simple leave and go to another club..I wouldnt have waited this long..they are ridiculous.this is what happens when you have directors who bring there left wing politics in the club..the maskers.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X