Boca U17's won 5-0
      Weston lost in all their age brackets this weekend
      IM went blank all weekend too
      JFC is the best MLS club in Florida.
      Boca won 5-0 in yellow cards lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        SF was not as good as I thought they would be. I watched the u16 team play as they are the crown jewel of the program from what I read and what a disappointment. I was hoping they would shutdown OC and make a statement. They have no midfield, their attacker had speed but no skill with the ball and couldn't run with the ball at his feet and their backline just fouls on every challenge(honestly they are lucky they did not get any red cards) and don't get me started about SF player who wore the captains band, he is clearly on the team due to a parent favor or paid because he had skill to be on the team. Well I hope the Chargers beats this team down since SF let me down.
        C'mon Chargers, take down these arrogant coaches/team who pick players on favoritism and bribes.

Comment

Boca 05's won 3-0
          Boca U17's won 5-0
          Weston games cancelled. What are you talking about ?

Comment

Then MLS is pretty sad!
            If JFC is actually competitive at any level in your league, then It’s sad !

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2853693]SF was not as good as I thought they would be. I watched the u16 team play as they are the crown jewel of the program from what I read and what a disappointment. I was hoping they would shutdown OC and make a statement. They have no midfield, their attacker had speed but no skill with the ball and couldn't run with the ball at his feet and their backline just fouls on every challenge(honestly they are lucky they did not get any red cards) and don't get me started about SF player who wore the captains band, he is clearly on the team due to a parent favor or paid because he had skill to be on the team. Well I hope the Chargers beats this team down since SF let me down.
              C'mon Chargers, take down these arrogant coaches/team who pick players on favoritism and bribes.

SFFA needs a center back they are really lacking any quality backs that know how to distribute the ball.The tall black kid up top has no touch and is not explosive.I think coach is trying to run everything trough him and he is an average player.The mid fielder from Knights that went to Inter Miami last year is back guess his dad could not control that coaching staff.He has a alright touch but lacks speed and makes bad discussions on where and when to distribute the ball again very average player.They are better than Kendall’s 05 that team is horrible they have that huge kid up top that they boot the ball to all game reallly all that teams needs is a goalie and A defender or two to just boot the ball.

Comment

Besides OC the SE division is weak.

Comment

Listen OC was getting home calls from the refs the whole game and it was obvious. Two of their goals were clearly offsides and their GK should have gotten a red card in the first half for a blatant take down of our player on his way to goal to score. That would have changed the game completely. Also our players were being fouled hard the whole game and only once committed a foul worthy of a call. Only reason they won is because of the refs favouritism, different game anywhere else.

Comment

Listen OC was getting home calls from the refs the whole game and it was obvious. Two of their goals were clearly offsides and their GK should have gotten a red card in the first half for a blatant take down of our player on his way to goal to score. That would have changed the game completely. Also our players were being fouled hard the whole game and only once committed a foul worthy of a call. Only reason they won is because of the refs favouritism, different game anywhere else.
                    ok your poor kid

Comment

Boca 05's won 3-0
                      Boca U17's won 5-0
                      Lets try again

04's OCSC 9- SFFA 0
                      05's OCYS 3- SFFA 0
                      06's OCSC 3- SFFA 1

Comment

This sounds like a bitter mom or dad for sure.

Comment

This sounds like a bitter mom or dad for sure.
                          maybe, but 3-0 is not just ref favoritism. You let in 3 goals there's more to it than a blown call or two. They also failed to score on their end. Not saying 3-0 would be the result should the teams play again, but it certainly says to me that on that day OC was the better squad.

Comment

OC could have scored 2 or 3 more goals in the second half having missed easy shots when their subs came in. We also completely dominated your midfield. Best of luck the rest of the season Im sure we will see you again soon.

Comment

sffa midfield is very very weak kid with caption arm band is slow and makes bad decisions How he made it on team is questionable at best.

Comment

Lets try again

04's OCSC 9- SFFA 0
                                05's OCYS 3- SFFA 0
                                06's OCSC 3- SFFA 1
                                08's OCSC 1 - SFFA 4

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X