Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yeah losing ECNL was and is a big loss but it happened. I still prefer JFC over FESA for various reasons and the biggest being proximity, if you prefer FESA, then good and I hope you guys have a fun return to the fields.
    Honesty, and integrity are important too. We’ve been at both clubs and JFC has way more. Good for them rebranding.

Comment

LOVE IT!!! I agree with above poster. Hope we don't use too much light blue.
      Looking at the logo would suggest the puke pale blue is here to stay. Who on the BOD could not let it go with a good opportunity? Poll of members? UGH.

Comment

Yeah losing ECNL was and is a big loss but it happened. I still prefer JFC over FESA for various reasons and the biggest being proximity, if you prefer FESA, then good and I hope you guys have a fun return to the fields.
        I'm not happy JFC is out of the ECNL at all. I liked the rivalry and although FESA would beat them, you could see that they were more technically competent.

Comment

I'm not happy JFC is out of the ECNL at all. I liked the rivalry and although FESA would beat them, you could see that they were more technically competent.
          That's because the Armada ecnl team for the boys was their B team. The top team played DA. It's tough when a second team is playing against most clubs' first teams.

Comment

That's because the Armada ecnl team for the boys was their B team. The top team played DA. It's tough when a second team is playing against most clubs' first teams.
            You are obviously not what you refer to as A team standard Armada!
            You were at the bottom of the league!

Armada DA collapses failed league.
            Armada out of ECNL failed teams.
            Armada losing its name Failed name and brand.
            Armada failed club.

I think you should certainly change your leadership. You are on a sinking ship!

Comment

Armada failed club.

Oh but you changed your name back to JFC to try and hide at least some of your failures!

Comment

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahaha
                hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahaha!

DUMB MOFOs!

Comment

Armada failed club.

Armada clowns spinning positive! What a c unt! I'm laughing so hard!

Comment

Armada failed club.

Don't be a bitter hater. Worry about your club's failings, which there are many. We will be praying for you.

Comment

FESA from the start

Don't be a bitter hater. Worry about your club's failings, which there are many. We will be praying for you.
                      Funny, I don't remember FESA changing names EVER....Kyx, JFC, Armada, JFC

Comment

Funny, I don't remember FESA changing names EVER....Kyx, JFC, Armada, JFC
                        JYSC, Creeks and a nonexistent partnership with Tottenham

Comment

Comprehension

JYSC, Creeks and a nonexistent partnership with Tottenham
                          Let me explain this and I'll type slowly so you understand. JYSC was it's own club, Creeks was it's own club. They MERGED into FESA...not a name change. Tallahassee went with FESA, how did FESA change it's name? huh...KYX, First Coast, Armada, First Coast?

Comment

Armada failed club.

JFC-Armada-JFC you switch names and leagues that much an outsider couldn’t follow your history! Smoke and mirror. I had no idea who JFC were before coming to Jacksonville. Now I can see why! You’re a failure of a club!

Comment

JFC-Armada-JFC you switch names and leagues that much an outsider couldn’t follow your history! Smoke and mirror. I had no idea who JFC were before coming to Jacksonville. Now I can see why! You’re a failure of a club!
                              Don't be a bitter hater. Worry about your own club's failings, which there are many. We will be praying for you.

Comment

Don't be a bitter hater. Worry about your own club's failings, which there are many. We will be praying for you.
                                I think Nugget hater may already have that title!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X