Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You do have a strong point. The reason why we are playing on a regular cdl team this season. Tired of driving and chasing the invisible man. We can play highschool and enjoy soccer again. It's a sickness believe me. If you really asked the kids there opinions and told them they can say what they want ,they woudl say please take mom n dad away from me 😂. Keep them away from my practices and games . Most have no idea about soccer and only see this as bragging rights ..
    Lol! Your kid sucks! Period.

Comment

Lol! Your kid sucks! Period.
      Not as much as your wife does though. Shes pretty darn good

Comment

Why is everyone so nasty on here. Are you so frustrated with your life that you need to do this. I bet you wouldn't speak this way to anyone as they would slap you like the little b****
        you are.

Comment

Why is everyone so nasty on here. Are you so frustrated with your life that you need to do this. I bet you wouldn't speak this way to anyone as they would slap you like the little b****
          you are.
          I just rebuted to the ahole who attacked me first. 🤷*♂️ I come from the same old school. U run your mouth you get punched

Comment

you are.
            It's a bunch of bitter soccer dads who are chasing dreams that there little messi will be on tv. Out of touch and confused. Better save that money for college .

Comment

I would say so. We played the ID camp team and there wasn’t much out there that was any better.
              Inter is trash, nice facilties sh it fat ass lazy coaches.

Comment

Inter is trash, nice facilties sh it fat ass lazy coaches.
                Ok. I’m assuming you’re not part of it lol

Comment

I just rebuted to the ahole who attacked me first. 🤷*♂️ I come from the same old school. U run your mouth you get punched
                  Little biatchh !🤣🤫

Comment

I just don't understand why anyone would ever say your kid sucks. It may be a true statement, but some things shouldn't be said by adults about children. What kind of person would say these things, lacking is any class.

Comment

I just don't understand why anyone would ever say your kid sucks. It may be a true statement, but some things shouldn't be said by adults about children. What kind of person would say these things, lacking is any class.
                      The ones who say it kids normally are not talented. Makes them feel better to troll people and insult. Like the comment up top☝️. Man inwish I could see thse super star players on here .

Comment

They never blew anything ....maybe your ,,,,, did . They are fine. The trolls come out because little juan got cut from Inter now he is back at WPU. Let Inter do there thing and keep there little Adams and Johnny and if they cut there little Juan and Fernandos so be it.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X