Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Waste of time. They know and they don’t care.

Comment

I actually feel sorry for the Management Team and Ownership Of Inter Miami. It seemed from a high level they had the best intentions of building an Academy and getting involved with the South Florida soccer crowd doing it the right way. They blew it the day that hired a bunch of clowns from Weston who resemble a bunch of drug lords from Columbia much more than Soccer coaches anyone would want responsible for your kids soccer development. I’m not talking about the growing pains that come with something new but all the other stuff including politics, player selections based on everything but soccer in many instances and so much more. I have been hard pressed to find anyone who has anything positive to say about the program. The MLS team will kick but sooner than later but the Academy has failed on ever level.

They didn’t need to hire the Weston crew to penetrate South Florida but should have hired a neutral Academy Director with no ties or bias. You hardly needed anyone to sell the merits of Having your child join an MLS team In Miami which by the way is free. It will take maybe 3-4 years before someone at the top realizes they blew it assuming they care.
      Maybe W had a non compete

Comment

Like was stated earlier when they brought in Pastore , Michia and the other Weston Stooges — they can control the narrative for quite some time— and the last thing they would ever do is bring in a real coach (example Weston Mirco) who would rock the boat. They have a 3 year ticket but eventually their act will be exposed and life goes on.
        Mirco is one of the best and beat Ajax, he put Weston on the map with good press, not something those 2 can claim. They fear talent, that is why they talk crap about parents of good players and retaliate constantly.

Comment

Mirco is one of the best and beat Ajax, he put Weston on the map with good press, not something those 2 can claim. They fear talent, that is why they talk crap about parents of good players and retaliate constantly.
          Odd lot you all are in s Florida.

Comment

Should of had Micro and JC. Best Weston had to offer

Comment

Waste of time. They know and they don’t care.
              Sounds like everyone has written this academy off already after a few months into it??

Comment

Sounds like everyone has written this academy off already after a few months into it??
                When You realize that there are no more tryouts going fwrd and there by invite only.

Comment

Should of had Micro and JC. Best Weston had to offer
                  Doubt Mirco would have left Weston, makes too much money with camps and private training. JC is in Orlando running the show, I don’t think he would have considered Miami to just be a coach.

Comment

If by everyone you mean a lot of loudmouths that their kid didn't get in and it ended their world.. Then yes...

Comment

If by everyone you mean a lot of loudmouths that their kid didn't get in and it ended their world.. Then yes...
                      Stop it the stupid line from Inter employees about their kids-not making it is complete bull****. The complaints come mostly now from parents In the program. I spoke to a very well known DA coach today and he said just as a neutral observer (he has no sour grapes for Inter Miami) hasn’t heard a good thing from anyone about this Academy. He said he expected growing pains but the stuff he’s heard like all of us is just bad people at the top and bad things will happen . I agree wholeheartedly!

Comment

Want to check the Miami Academy Culture for yourself? Stop by the practice fields this week and watch how the coaches circle around like a cartel & then wait afterwards when the coaches walk by —they all act like a complete bunch of a holes as to say hello or smile at a parent is beneath them. It’s pathetic. The culture is really bad.

I should preface it by saying the new young guys they all carry themselves very well. You can see you they are excited I’m sure about being employed by an mls academy. The coaches act like complete *****s — every one I have seen which is 4 head coaches.

Comment

Stop it the stupid line from Inter employees about their kids-not making it is complete bull****. The complaints come mostly now from parents In the program. I spoke to a very well known DA coach today and he said just as a neutral observer (he has no sour grapes for Inter Miami) hasn’t heard a good thing from anyone about this Academy. He said he expected growing pains but the stuff he’s heard like all of us is just bad people at the top and bad things will happen . I agree wholeheartedly!
                          On behalf of myself and the majority of Inter parents who are okay with and supportive of the journey that our kids are currently on, thank you very much for your concern. Hopefully our eyes will be open to your truth based on your hearsay someday.. But I guess we will just have to continue being held hostage until such time

Comment

I've heard a lot too, like a state of the art training facility being built, their u14 u 15 and u 17 to ten nation wide. Compliments from other MLS coaches and parents after games , NID call ups more than any other team in the state.
                            Ok if your kid plays HS or club but don't bad mouth a club without facts!

Comment

I've heard a lot too, like a state of the art training facility being built, their u14 u 15 and u 17 to ten nation wide. Compliments from other MLS coaches and parents after games , NID call ups more than any other team in the state.
                              Ok if your kid plays HS or club but don't bad mouth a club without facts!
                              I’ve been there twice a week since August 6 — you are not a parent I don’t believe it —- if you are and have a good thing to say put your name on it — no one will hold it against you if it’s obviously what you feel. I can say I’ve spoken to 20 plus parents over there U-12 through u-14 ar Calvary and it’s all the same negative stuff as stated above. To deny it is a flat out lie.

Oh yes just one more thing- I’m sure the facilities will be world class but have you ever heard that expression about putting lipstick on a pig???? I would take a dirt field and shed with some coaches who care and have integrity over this group of gangsters any day at Inter

Comment

I’ve been there twice a week since August 6 — you are not a parent I don’t believe it —- if you are and have a good thing to say put your name on it — no one will hold it against you if it’s obviously what you feel. I can say I’ve spoken to 20 plus parents over there U-12 through u-14 ar Calvary and it’s all the same negative stuff as stated above. To deny it is a flat out lie.

Oh yes just one more thing- I’m sure the facilities will be world class but have you ever heard that expression about putting lipstick on a pig???? I would take a dirt field and shed with some coaches who care and have integrity over this group of gangsters any day at Inter
                                It will all change soon there rogue agents right now and there positioning for there own jobs that’s why they don’t care, only about themselves. A new first team coach has been hired he will set the tone and take on responsibility of these jerkoffs. They will adhere to his culture and what he sets for the club not VP or any of the other bozos. That’s how it works that’s how it will be going forward. So hopefully things will settle down if not these guys will be out

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X