X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2848687]
    Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

Playing against older ECNL teams within our own club doesn't count as playing games?? Check the record from last season and since not much was lost they definitely belong in the top three of your stupid rankings in September!!! Check back in two months.

''Yeah that's called a in ''house Scrimmage,'' So no it doesn't count as a game. Or show us a Ecnl standing where it counted as a registered game. ? 'And yeah last season is last season, its September.

-----------
    Tbu (Scared to Play.) v

Comment

Hello. What’s the difference between 7-13 and 15?
      it is the same team. You can replace #15 with Sting as Sunrise Prime is no more.

As things stand today I would have a different top 15. Some teams have struggled. Some teams have not played. IMG has started strong in their league so has FP.

Comment

Hello. What’s the difference between 7-13 and 15?
        'Bad list, Fkk and Wellington lost to teams you have ranked below them. At least try to keep up with whats going on before you post .

Comment

TBU hasn't played outside of our own club yet due to restrictions from Hillsborough county for the last time idiots!! What we have done is scrimmage top quality opponents from our own older ECNL and ECNLR teams. It's friggin' September..... settle down.
          Haha!! Didn’t the previous MLS teams get to play? Plenty of teams offered up their fields so teams could play. TBU was a no show!

Comment

Oooohhhh West Pasco dad thinks TBU is scared to play you ? We don’t know what is is to lose to West Pasco. Have you guys ever beaten an ECNL team? Records show last season and this season you have never smelled a win. Why are you even in this convo.

Comment

Deflection or truth?

FP dad here - Play us on OCT 31. tell your ECNL R team to sit out and you play us. Your schedule is clear, you do not have an ECNL game that weekend.
              TBU dad here...Why would por players want to play down? When players play down statistics show those players are not quality and there is a higher chance of injury. Besides we are very confident our ECNL R team is very competitive and can win. Remember you did take 3 and start on your team.

Comment

TBU dad here...Why would por players want to play down? When players play down statistics show those players are not quality and there is a higher chance of injury. Besides we are very confident our ECNL R team is very competitive and can win. Remember you did take 3 and start on your team.
                Well TBU dad another to opportunity to play us and it seems you prefer not too. We understand, I know you can’t take the risk to play us.

Comment

Why play down is my question. For that we would like to play your 06 EcnlR team or your 05 pre ecnlR team if that even exists for West Pasco. If you scrimmage another club you should play up in age. Isnt that what normal 1st teams do? You either scrimmage boys your own age or you play older girls teams. Your 07 ecnlR would be no competition for our girls. At every position on the field our girls are more athletic stronger faster and technically superior. When your only player shows up to play against real completion she is MIA. Don’t let us down West Pasco go undefeated in your ecnlr season and then fold in a tournament. You are who you play against don’t ever forget that.

Comment

ok Weston you scored once against us..
                    And how many goals did Weston scored yesterday against you?

Comment

Why play down is my question. For that we would like to play your 06 EcnlR team or your 05 pre ecnlR team if that even exists for West Pasco. If you scrimmage another club you should play up in age. Isnt that what normal 1st teams do? You either scrimmage boys your own age or you play older girls teams. Your 07 ecnlR would be no competition for our girls. At every position on the field our girls are more athletic stronger faster and technically superior. When your only player shows up to play against real completion she is MIA. Don’t let us down West Pasco go undefeated in your ecnlr season and then fold in a tournament. You are who you play against don’t ever forget that.
                      The mighty has spoken. All hail mighty TBU, Soccer queens of the state at the 07 age group. Too good to play any ECNLR team their own age. We are bigger and stronger and technically superior and.... and.... and... than any other ECNLR team. We are so great, we are so amazing, all we do is win win win. We’re the best. Lol

Comment

I think I’m collectively speaking for every GAL team and ECNL team. You always seem to lose the big one..So close but yet so far...a lot of pressure on your club. Your players will jump ship after this season.

Comment

Our players don’t show up for games because parents are “vacationing”

Comment

Deflection or truth?

FP dad here - Play us on OCT 31. tell your ECNL R team to sit out and you play us. Your schedule is clear, you do not have an ECNL game that weekend.
                            Not quite that simple to just have an entirely different team show up for a league game. There are roster & league rules. I'm more than certain that TM will be reaching out to scrimmage during the ECNL Winter break. Good luck 10/31 against our second team as I will definitely be there watching!!

Comment

Not quite that simple to just have an entirely different team show up for a league game. There are roster & league rules. I'm more than certain that TM will be reaching out to scrimmage during the ECNL Winter break. Good luck 10/31 against our second team as I will definitely be there watching!!
                              So you are going to be there watching a game of 12-13 year old girls that your kid isn't playing in. I hope you rent a car because we can see Trailer Park trash from a mile away.

Comment

So you are going to be there watching a game of 12-13 year old girls that your kid isn't playing in. I hope you rent a car because we can see Trailer Park trash from a mile away.
                                So you at TBU don’t respect anyone that lives in a trailer. I personally do not live in a trailer or have at any point in my life. However I will not look down or belittle anyone that does. If that makes you feel better TBU dad, then I’m glad I’m not around fake arrogant people like you. Football is for everyone, no mater where you come from.

You Pompous Sh it!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X