Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coach's Corner

Things have changed at JFC maybe you haven't seen our coaching slate? Higher standards

Comment

Terry Fat Fcuk Foley will be fired after this trip to Alabama. What dumb racist or LBGT statement will he make this weekend?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Things have changed at JFC maybe you haven't seen our coaching slate? Higher standards
        Ok. So I took a quick look at the JFC staff on their website. Where do they hold their meetings? Golden Corral? They need to change their name to Diabetes FC. What kind of role models are these sweaty obese hacks to young athletes. 🤦🏼*♂️

Comment

Ok. So I took a quick look at the JFC staff on their website. Where do they hold their meetings? Golden Corral? They need to change their name to Diabetes FC. What kind of role models are these sweaty obese hacks to young athletes. 🤦🏼*♂️
          Really? That's the best you can do? Come on, dig deep, you can do better. I have faith in you. Maybe some yo momma jokes.

Comment

Really? That's the best you can do? Come on, dig deep, you can do better. I have faith in you. Maybe some yo momma jokes.
            Let me chime in bruh. Jfc should be called KFC. Can I get some dark meat ? Extra crispy? Mashed potatoes with extra gravy?

MLS next da 1,2,3, 4,5! Booty smacked. F ck outtttt here.

Yo mamma is gay.

Comment

Heard a lot about the FESA rejects at JFC. I will say this. I see Busby train one of his teams. Can't speak much for the others but I see Busby drill his team in half field situations at full speed building out of the back showing every player in position where to be and how to play the ball. He is active on the field. They do it over and over until they get pretty good at it. Not sure how it translates to wins on the field for his teams but it sure looks like something effective that can translate from training to games. He seems to relate with the girls. Decent amount of intensity but without the mean spirited Messick intimidation stuff. I see other JFC coaches doing a lot of these keep away drills passing small sides around in small space and wonder what the point is when the game is played on much larger space and players have to open up and move themselves and the ball around more than the close range stuff at practice.

Comment

Heard a lot about the FESA rejects at JFC. I will say this. I see Busby train one of his teams. Can't speak much for the others but I see Busby drill his team in half field situations at full speed building out of the back showing every player in position where to be and how to play the ball. He is active on the field. They do it over and over until they get pretty good at it. Not sure how it translates to wins on the field for his teams but it sure looks like something effective that can translate from training to games. He seems to relate with the girls. Decent amount of intensity but without the mean spirited Messick intimidation stuff. I see other JFC coaches doing a lot of these keep away drills passing small sides around in small space and wonder what the point is when the game is played on much larger space and players have to open up and move themselves and the ball around more than the close range stuff at practice.
                Oh. And not just build from back on full half field. Halfway through, they turn it around attack on goal. Unfortunately, my kid not playing on his team but practice the same time some so I observe.

Comment

Pot meet kettle

Terry Fat Fcuk Foley will be fired after this trip to Alabama. What dumb racist or LBGT statement will he make this weekend?
                  What dumb racist comment with you make Chris Brunner?

Comment

Any girls ECNL scores from today?

Comment

Any girls ECNL scores from today?
                      Yes——

Comment

If you were there,,,, you know,,,,

Comment

Terry's teams were awful this past weekend! Ha?

Comment

It's very somber and silent on the TS for JFC after girls ECNL weekend. Not even some of the boorish bragging about the 07 Superteam.

Comment

It's very somber and silent on the TS for JFC after girls ECNL weekend. Not even some of the boorish bragging about the 07 Superteam.
                              Tick tock Terry, tick tock. Those cold Virginia winters are beckoning. Axe being sharpened.

Comment

Didn’t FFTF “significantly improve” the two teams he is coaching? And yet he is getting similar results as last season? Something isn’t adding up.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X