Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Only only the Celtic thread would H.S. soccer be discussed so much. Says a lot about the level of play that Celtic teams are used to.
    Says a lot about how much of a troll you are to be on a Celtic thread on TS talking smack when your kid isn't at the club. 🤡

Comment

Only only the Celtic thread would H.S. soccer be discussed so much. Says a lot about the level of play that Celtic teams are used to.
      So....do tell us how are all those games going over at
      TBU? Are the kids having a good time?

Comment

im pretty sure its the two cf's from largo and one from ne hs
        lost 2-1, your little star forwards could only manage a goal from a whipped corner. good thing we lost players to celtic, it just freed up space for a better squad

Comment

So....do tell us how are all those games going over at
          TBU? Are the kids having a good time?
          Actually, we're tearing it up at Florida Premier! You're playing our 2nd teams now.

Comment

lost 2-1, your little star forwards could only manage a goal from a whipped corner. good thing we lost players to celtic, it just freed up space for a better squad
            I think you took what I said out of context sir. I talked about one or two players from celtic, and i never said a word about players badly. I dont coach at celtic, nor have a son/daughter there. all i said is that the little one up top from largo is a decent talent, from times i have coached against him. there are many other great players, i only mentioned the latter as a possible game breaker. obviously the largo/celtic game didnt go right for celtic last night, i believe it was that kid who scored an albeit lucky goal. im not propping anyone up, and largo had the better performance with a few of their better players from osceola up top.fantastic game by some of the boys for largo, they grinded out the win. congrats on the win, but i have no stake in this kind of game other than enjoying the game and a bit of recruiting for hs. im a new coach, so i like to get out and watch some games to actively see the years competition.

Comment

I think you took what I said out of context sir. I talked about one or two players from celtic, and i never said a word about players badly. I dont coach at celtic, nor have a son/daughter there. all i said is that the little one up top from largo is a decent talent, from times i have coached against him. there are many other great players, i only mentioned the latter as a possible game breaker. obviously the largo/celtic game didnt go right for celtic last night, i believe it was that kid who scored an albeit lucky goal. im not propping anyone up, and largo had the better performance with a few of their better players from osceola up top.fantastic game by some of the boys for largo, they grinded out the win. congrats on the win, but i have no stake in this kind of game other than enjoying the game and a bit of recruiting for hs. im a new coach, so i like to get out and watch some games to actively see the years competition.
              Well you ain't doing yourself any favors watching that garbage. To see competitive soccer you need to cross a bridge.

Comment

Celtic girls teams are looking. Especially the 04G and 03G. A lot of talent on those two teams for a small club.

Comment

Celtic girls teams are looking. Especially the 04G and 03G. A lot of talent on those two teams for a small club.
                  Can't be true. 03 dad says only the 02/03 squad is worth a crap.

Comment

So sad an 04 parent or coach decides to chime in. Don’t put yourself in the 03 category, you were FSPL division 2 and have never done anything in State Cup. You are barely winning in FCL it’s a 3rd tier league enjoy yourself.

Comment

So sad an 04 parent or coach decides to chime in. Don’t put yourself in the 03 category, you were FSPL division 2 and have never done anything in State Cup. You are barely winning in FCL it’s a 3rd tier league enjoy yourself.
                      And tied the powerhouse.

Comment

Can't be true. 03 dad says only the 02/03 squad is worth a crap.
                        There isn't an 03G team at Celtic. So I'm sure the poster meant 02/03G and 04G team. Regardless both teams have a lot of talent for being such a small club. Quite a few players will be playing at the next level.

Before the trolls/haters start....NO ONE IS COMPARING Celtic to TBU, Weston, Prime or any other large club. Just stating facts. For a small club the girls program seems to do a nice job with what they have to work with.

Comment

Speaking of so sad......but go on. You do you.

Comment

And tied the powerhouse.
                            Proud 04 parent or is it coach. You are bragging about a scrimmage? You should probably accomplish something in at least State Cup before you come here talking

Comment

Proud 04 parent or is it coach. You are bragging about a scrimmage? You should probably accomplish something in at least State Cup before you come here talking
                              We will have committed players then your team. Does that matter?

Comment

We will have committed players then your team. Does that matter?
                                Which team? The 05G?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X