•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fake news. Sad!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Can you please stop pretending that your concerned about the health of the children, you are only concerned with the health of your business interests. Why don't you ask the people living in the huge residential subdivision that is just as close to the brownfield site as the Barca facility what there health issues are? Why aren't you banging on their doors telling them to move? I mean those hundreds of people have been living there for years 24/7...they must be glowing in the dark by now!

On another note, when we play SUSA at their new facility will you be providing armed guards or should we bring our own?
      Racist

Comment

If it were truly dangerous you wouldn't have the 100 or so homes there in your little circle.
        Said the person living in Bethpage near Northrop Grumman.

Comment

Racist
          I am Latino and my souse is Black, making my children half black and half Latino. To which race are you implying I am being racist toward? Or are you implying that the well documented criminal gang activity in and around the area of the new SUSA site is due to said gangs race, rather than the social, economic and educational factors that exist in this area? RACIST!

Comment

^^^Spouse...not souse, sorry. Although I do love a good souse!

Comment

Susa

Didn't the Suffolk County Police find 4 bodies in the woods right where they are building the SUSA Fields??? That area is surrounded by GANGS, MS-13, Bloods, Crips. Why the heck would SUSA build over there in Central Islip. VERY VERY dangerous area!!!!

Comment

Didn't the Suffolk County Police find 4 bodies in the woods right where they are building the SUSA Fields??? That area is surrounded by GANGS, MS-13, Bloods, Crips. Why the heck would SUSA build over there in Central Islip. VERY VERY dangerous area!!!!
                The got a good deal

Comment

The got a good deal
                  Think about how much land costs on LI.... then look at what the soccer groups can really charge. I have heard figures of 10-12 million to lease and build the susa facility. So you start with a 50k a month mortgage, plus maintenance and taxes, pay for staff, trainers... you are looking you need 100k a month to break even.... That is why they build on a cheap landfill or abandon site no one else wants... the towns give it to them for practically free.

who really could afford to build soccer fields?? it is only the #1 combined boys and girl sport on Long island.... and no one wants to foot the bill

Comment

Think about how much land costs on LI.... then look at what the soccer groups can really charge. I have heard figures of 10-12 million to lease and build the susa facility. So you start with a 50k a month mortgage, plus maintenance and taxes, pay for staff, trainers... you are looking you need 100k a month to break even.... That is why they build on a cheap landfill or abandon site no one else wants... the towns give it to them for practically free.

who really could afford to build soccer fields?? it is only the #1 combined boys and girl sport on Long island.... and no one wants to foot the bill
                    how many teams does SUSA have? They charge 3k a year per player so do the math. Plus they have a few indoor facilities too

Comment

The got a good deal
                      No kidding. I believe the PILOT figure came out to something around $140k a year, far less than they would have been paying for the Sachem fields. A single major tournament covers that.

Comment

Racist
                        ummm nobody ever brought race into this...LOL..you are the racist fool. you assuming they said armed guards for a particular race are you? smh.

Comment

No kidding. I believe the PILOT figure came out to something around $140k a year, far less than they would have been paying for the Sachem fields. A single major tournament covers that.
                          Yeah but that is only the lease on the property.... don't you think the developer building it is going to want to recap his huge investment.... that's where the $50k a month comes from

Comment

Let review the insanity.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            Working...
                            X